ALL Scouts Caption Heads Resign

By the way -- what you have to keep in mind is that this isn't "meaningless chatter" ... it's people who are FANS of the Scouts posting their concerns because they're worried by such a startling development. I'm not sure why you can't see that.

And speaking of meaningless chatter, you're off-topic ramblings really aren't helping.

Sorry Dan...

You're right, I was using real Frontier Gibberish! (Vince-see what you made me do) :) Actually deep down there is a compariable meaning in some of those movie quotes to the discussion here...

Notice: I didn't insult any one personally, or promote anyone to Captain... However, it's amazing how a small number of you go try to diminish others when they stand up to you... Don't forget that with any speech, responsibility should also exercised. Just as you have every right to form your theories, I have rights to tell you you're wrong... In the end, as long as the beer is cold, and you're healthy enough to consume it... all is good!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice: I didn't insult any one personally, or promote anyone to Captain... However, it's amazing how a small number of you go try to diminish others when they stand up to you... Don't forget that with any speech, responsibility should also exercised. Just as you have every right to form your theories, I have rights to tell you you're wrong...

You're still missing the point -- the people posting on this thread (most of 'em, at least) like the Scouts and are concerned for the welfare of the corps. You add your two cents by basically telling everyone to shut up. How does that help?

Sorry Dan...

You're right, I was using real Frontier Gibberish! (Vince-see what you made me do) :) Actually deep down there is a compariable meaning in some of those movie quotes to the discussion here...

Notice: I didn't insult any one personally, or promote anyone to Captain... However, it's amazing how a small number of you go try to diminish others when they stand up to you... Don't forget that with any speech, responsibility should also exercised. Just as you have every right to form your theories, I have rights to tell you you're wrong... In the end, as long as the beer is cold, and you're healthy enough to consume it... all is good!!!

Scott,

We've never met. . . but I'm enjoying your sanity. . . and getting a good idea of what kind of beer you'll be getting if we ever do meet.

:lol::lol:

BTW, outstanding, outstanding, OUTSTANDING work with the Alumni Corps!!

best,

Chuck

Scouts Fan

However, it's amazing how a small number of you go try to diminish others when they stand up to you...

We're all on the same side here. No one is at odds with anyone else, except to try to make sense of what's taken place in the past few days.

You have to admit, it's a lot to take in in a short time for members, alumni and fans from a corps that's near and dear to a lot of peoples hearts. :)

Edited by bawker

We're all on the same side here. No one is at odds with anyone else, except to try to make sense of what's taken place in the past few days.

You have to admit, it's a lot to take in in a short time for members, alumni and fans from a corps that's near and dear to a lot of peoples hearts. :)

I absolutely agree with that! Unfortunately, we can't make sense of anything, because unlike the wheel of fortune-we can't buy a vowel and the wheel doesn't spin very well right now! Seems that Pat Sajak has hit foot on the wheel! :)

Scott,

We've never met. . . but I'm enjoying your sanity. . . and getting a good idea of what kind of beer you'll be getting if we ever do meet.

:lol::lol:

BTW, outstanding, outstanding, OUTSTANDING work with the Alumni Corps!!

best,

Chuck

Scouts Fan

Chuck-Thanks for the props!

Btw, Great Dane in Madison has a wonderful Pumpkin ale (sorry 'bout the lip smacking sound)... Next to their Scotch ale, it's the best... (like the soup at Mindy's-any Seinfeld fans out there?)