DCA Preliminary performance order

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks!

Here it is, unless in my haste to get everything done before I leave in about 40 hours, I screwed up!

(and the spacing did not seem to translate)

2006 DCA Championship Prelims Schedule

REPORT PERFORM CLASS NAME

1:43 2:00 A1 SoCal Dream

2:00 2:17 A2 Gulf Coast Sound

2:17 2:34 A3 LakeShoremen

2:34 2:51 A4 White Sabers

2:51 3:08 A5 Alliance

3:08 3:25 A6 Chops, Inc.

3:25 3:42 A7 Govenaires

Please show up in time to see ALL of class A!!! The point spread is pretty close. (And some of us have not had a judged show in almost a month or more-you KNOW we have been on the field!) A bunch of us are driving REALLY long ways to see ya'll!

(Yes, driving. UGh! 28 hours driving the rookie van pulling a trailer...I must be insane! Good thing I luv all the young guns :) )

Hi folks!

Here it is, unless in my haste to get everything done before I leave in about 40 hours, I screwed up!

(and the spacing did not seem to translate)

2006 DCA Championship Prelims Schedule

REPORT PERFORM CLASS NAME

1:43 2:00 A1 SoCal Dream

2:00 2:17 A2 Gulf Coast Sound

2:17 2:34 A3 LakeShoremen

2:34 2:51 A4 White Sabers

2:51 3:08 A5

:)

I thought the prelims start at 2pm

Pete

i'm glad it starts a little earlier. made getting out of bed for the alumni show difficult

Please show up in time to see ALL of class A!!! The point spread is pretty close. (And some of us have not had a judged show in almost a month or more-you KNOW we have been on the field!) A bunch of us are driving REALLY long ways to see ya'll!

I hear ya.

Last year, the Lakeshoremen were the first corps on at prelims. Most of us were like, "Who the heck are the Lakeshoremen?????" since it was their first show EVER.

Well... we found out in a hurry about the Lakeshoremen when their hornline pretty much blew us out of our seats. Terrific sound.

Folks, I would highly recommend that if at all possible, you show up for the start of prelims. You never know what you might miss!

Fran

PLEASE show up in time for us!! I don't wanna play for 7 people & a ham sandwich! ($1 to Renegades)

I would so come and watch you guys..but sadly I can't cause I'm in one of the corps! B)

I wish you guys luck and cya @ Prelims! :D

I would so come and watch you guys..but sadly I can't cause I'm in one of the corps! B)

I wish you guys luck and cya @ Prelims! :D

Yeah....and since you guys are 4th, I may miss you (show...pictures....changing into civvies, returning to the stadium...)

I suppose we can watch each other on DVD, but it just ain't the same!!

We're at the same hotel, tho...along with Mon Valley, Heat Wave, and Gulf Coast, I believe...

Ahhh....if ONLY there were enough time on our schedule to park & bark at each other at the hotel....THAT would be fun!!

I am happy that our first judged performance will not be prelims last year. And not going on first, either, will be a plus in my mind as well!!