Cadets

The design team has been in need of new, fresh creativity for a very long time. This years show brok no new ground, set no new trend, and dropped no jaws. Its time for creativity to take forefront and leave the gimmics and anticvs behind. I agree with everythig Elliot said except about the guard.

They didnt revolutionize any of these concepts that bands werent already doing, and much better. Vocally ? Klunker city in regards to the ballad, setting the mood, and actual phrases chosen. nevermind the lack of consistency technically.

The characters werent revolutionary, the tables werent revolutionary. The field has gone 3-d before, back in 1985 when the marauders used ladders, back in 1990 when Scouts used stools, just to name a few.

Cadets need to reinvent themselves, have a "take no prisoner" attitude" and come up with something the audience can embrace, love and cheer for.

This will be an interesting off-season

~G~

~G~ = Goofy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

try to be realistic huh ?? how many shows were you at ???

Do you even consider reality when you post sometimes, with all due respect.....

"Vast majority of fans" ????

No need to disect this post. Reality is beyond DCP, but th efacts of DCP are stated here in writing.

~G~

GMike, is there a certain number of shows one must attend in order to post on this board? I see you asking that "how many shows were you at" question a lot when someone posts something that you're not in 100% agreement with.

GMike, is there a certain number of shows one must attend in order to post on this board? I see you asking that "how many shows were you at" question a lot when someone posts something that you're not in 100% agreement with.

For accuracy ?? to use crowd reaction in ones argument ?? you better believe it. People can appear high and mighty from behind their computer screens and never attend one single show.

Its called credibility.

Had Mr Davis been at the same amount of shows I was, he would know for a fact Cadets show didnt go over as well as he wi#### might have. Same thing by reading the reviews here and looking at polls, but he will dismiss that as DCP is not a big part of reality, hence the refernce to the amount of shows he attended.

~G~

For accuracy ?? to use crowd reaction in ones argument ?? you better believe it. People can appear high and mighty from behind their computer screens and never attend one single show.

Its called credibility.

Had Mr Davis been at the same amount of shows I was, he would know for a fact Cadets show didnt go over as well as he wi#### might have. Same thing by reading the reviews here and looking at polls, but he will dismiss that as DCP is not a big part of reality, hence the refernce to the amount of shows he attended.

~G~

I have read the posts here and elsewhere that talk about wonderful reactions to the Cadets, esp from Atlanta onward to the end of the season.

The reaction for the Cadets was great at the live shows I attended as well as watching/hearing the crowd at the cinecast.

Its called credibility.

~G~

I dont think credibility has anything to do with the number of shows one attends.

Edited by 90'sMelloguy

~G~ thinks dcp is reality?

Had ~G~ been at the same amount of shows I was, he would have less money. Also, he would have identified with the boring people who hate The Cadets and threaten to leave the stands to eat cotton candy during their show but never do because they secretly like it. Therefore he might have perceived that most people hated The Cadets because he felt accepted my some people. But! there could have been just as many people liking The Cadets, but ~G~ was tuned out. He had his mind made up.

By the way ~G~, please stop making typos. I hate it. I really do. Stop.

Its called credibility.

~G~

~G~ thinks dcp is reality?

Had ~G~ been at the same amount of shows I was, he would have less money. Also, he would have identified with the boring people who hate The Cadets and threaten to leave the stands to eat cotton candy during their show but never do because they secretly like it. Therefore he might have perceived that most people hated The Cadets because he felt accepted my some people. But! there could have been just as many people liking The Cadets, but ~G~ was tuned out. He had his mind made up.

By the way ~G~, please stop making typos. I hate it. I really do. Stop.

your opinion would fit well in an oliver stone film :P