we are all making assumptions.

:lol::lol::lol:

touche.

~>conner

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting Pioneer at 16th... I'm not making any other predictions, but I've got some inside info on them and things are looking good. Did you realize who is arranging the show? Larry Kerchner. I'm really considering going for a lead spot with Pioneer this year. I've never marched before and it would be a good start, and this is going to be a turning year for them... that much I can guarantee. if things continue to go the way things are at this moment, i expect them to be at least 14th within the next 5 years, maybe even top 12. I should probably shut my mouth now before I give anything away about the show that I found out from an inside source. :sshh:

-Weedy

You would be well advised not to "guarantee" anything. Nothing against Pioneer, but until they stop putting out a product that makes me want to go the hot dog stand and order lucky charms I don't think they'll be moving up in the ranks much, not with the other competition that's out there. Not a bad corps to break your drum corps cherry with though. Good luck with your audition.

You would be well advised not to "guarantee" anything. Nothing against Pioneer, but until they stop putting out a product that makes me want to go the hot dog stand and order lucky charms I don't think they'll be moving up in the ranks much, not with the other competition that's out there. Not a bad corps to break your drum corps cherry with though. Good luck with your audition.

Although I agree the guarantee situation is a bad idea, the comments seem odd coming from a participant in the Colts elimination tournament (also known as DCM prelims0

There are several corps I can see making a move into (or back into) the top 12 in 2007 or soon thereafter. The problem is I don't see any of the top 12 ready to give up their spot.

It's a math problem - for some reason, there can't be more than 12 corps in the top 12 (unless it is 1977).

My predictions are as follows:

1Glassmen

2 spirit of Jsu

3 Academy

4 Citations

5 7th regiment

6 blue devils

7. crossmen

8 les stentors

9 magic of or-bando

10 boston crusaders

11 some senior corps

12 28th lancers

Although I agree the guarantee situation is a bad idea, the comments seem odd coming from a participant in the Colts elimination tournament (also known as DCM prelims0

I've earned my right to be critic. Trust me.