Early 2007 Predictions

It's interesting that you know that Spirit's show design isn't sophisticated enough when the show hasn't even been announced. Can you tell those of us who were at the audition camp something we don't know?

OF COURSE I CAN'T! I don't have the slightest clue as to what they're playing. I'm purely guessing... hense the "bolded" word guess. :lol:

...Apparently, a lot of people here need to unbunch their panties...

Edited by Keith Laubhan

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets usually only have a handfull of vets . people go there to age out.

maybe 20 or so.

dont be surprised if there is 40 brass there.

you obviously know everything about the corps.

so, what are they playing this year? what are their new uniforms going to look like?

or are you just making assumptions?

:lol:

~>conner

I'm surprised where many of you placed SCV, a majority placed them 7th/8th. Just to repeat what was said, SCV is never out for long. They nearly had 4th place last year, or did we forget the fact?

Time will tell....

They nearly had 9th too

I'm putting Pioneer at 16th... I'm not making any other predictions, but I've got some inside info on them and things are looking good. Did you realize who is arranging the show? Larry Kerchner. I'm really considering going for a lead spot with Pioneer this year. I've never marched before and it would be a good start, and this is going to be a turning year for them... that much I can guarantee. if things continue to go the way things are at this moment, i expect them to be at least 14th within the next 5 years, maybe even top 12. I should probably shut my mouth now before I give anything away about the show that I found out from an inside source. :sshh:

-Weedy

p.s- I think scouts are going to be a surpriser this year too... new staff going back to the old school. ^OO^ ^OO^

I'm putting Pioneer at 16th... I'm not making any other predictions, but I've got some inside info on them and things are looking good. Did you realize who is arranging the show? Larry Kerchner. I'm really considering going for a lead spot with Pioneer this year. I've never marched before and it would be a good start, and this is going to be a turning year for them... that much I can guarantee. if things continue to go the way things are at this moment, i expect them to be at least 14th within the next 5 years, maybe even top 12. I should probably shut my mouth now before I give anything away about the show that I found out from an inside source. :sshh:

-Weedy

thats..um..pretty bold

Ok. Here we go.

And remember- I'm really, really biased. :)

1. Phantom Regiment- Pains me to say it, but I think this could be the year. Never been a Regiment fan, but they've got the talent and the staff. Now it's just a matter of being better than everyone else at the same time.

2. Bluecoats- Gonna be a fight for the top, but having seen the talent pool and what staff members are coming back, I'd be genuinely shocked if they placed lower than third.

3. Blue Devils- The Godfather was a great step in a great direction. I'm hoping BD will be consistently on its way back up after the tiny 05 slip.

4. Cavaliers- With their staff, I can't see them slipping below 4th. Always talented, always great design.

5. SCV- BOUT TIME! If 06 was any indication, SCV is back to their innovative show design a la 99-00.

6. Cadets/Crown tie- Cadets need to recover atfer 06. Crown will keep rising up.

8. Blue Knights- 06 was the first BK show ever to really grab me. I'm hoping they'll step it up in 07

9. Glassmen- Almost always a solid corps. Should be dependable to make the top 10.

10. Spitit- Love the jazzy shows they've been putting out recently.

11. Colts- They've been clawing their way back to finals, hopefully 07 will be it.

12. Crossmen- Sneaking back into finals. Can't wait to see them back in 01-02 form!

13. Madison- Almost there, but just too much competition.

14. Boston- After what their design staff put out in 06, I'd imagine it would be tough to draw new talent this year.

15. Blue Stars- Grat showing in 06. Some more talent in 07 will bring them even closer to finals

How does your ranking bring Blue Stars closer to finals considering they got 14th last year?