91 Star of Indiana

91 Phantom

03 Cavaliers

05 Cadets

No one is going to Beavercreek, OH?

I'll be there.

Hadley, MA

Hoping for a big BAC turnout.

Does that mean you won't go see Spiderman 3? I'm sure you don't know every scene and plot point already.

I won't be going to it either, as I've said before. The only reason I went to the last 2 was because I looked at which shows were going to be played, liked them, and decided it was worth my money to re-see shows on the big screen that I already pretty much knew by heart and loved. If it's full of shows that I don't like, why would I want to waste my time or money on them?

The little analogy you tried using doesn't really work, at least not for me. I already know the possible shows that might be played at the Countdown. If I went to see Spider-Man 3, and didn't like it the first time, then no, I wouldn't be dumb enough to go plunk down $15 to watch it again. Another way of looking at it would be a theater advertising that they're going to play 1 movie from a list of 50 based on the votes of a few thousand people. The list of movies contains a lot of films that you don't really care to pay to see again, but you won't find out what it is until you sit down...all for the fun price of $15.

I'm sure a lot of people are overjoyed with this element of surprise DCI is adding this year, and I'm sure that some people don't care either way. I do. No need to talk down to me (or those who agree with me) because of it. Enjoy the show. :)

I won't be going to it either, as I've said before. The only reason I went to the last 2 was because I looked at which shows were going to be played, liked them, and decided it was worth my money to re-see shows on the big screen that I already pretty much knew by heart and loved. If it's full of shows that I don't like, why would I want to waste my time or money on them?

The little analogy you tried using doesn't really work, at least not for me. I already know the possible shows that might be played at the Countdown. If I went to see Spider-Man 3, and didn't like it the first time, then no, I wouldn't be dumb enough to go plunk down $15 to watch it again. Another way of looking at it would be a theater advertising that they're going to play 1 movie from a list of 50 based on the votes of a few thousand people. The list of movies contains a lot of films that you don't really care to pay to see again, but you won't find out what it is until you sit down...all for the fun price of $15.

I'm sure a lot of people are overjoyed with this element of surprise DCI is adding this year, and I'm sure that some people don't care either way. I do. No need to talk down to me (or those who agree with me) because of it. Enjoy the show. :)

Your loss.