Cadets 2016

Tobias

"Lit" is also the past tense of the verb "light," as well as a shorthand nickname for "literature."

Example sentence: "I lit the lit lit on fire."

When is the #Statuelivesmatter banner coming out?

• Like 4

young-hands-make-vulcan-salute-long-live

Which brings me to 2017 Cadets M&G uniforms for the guard and corps. I'm guess the production will boldly go where no other drum corps show has gone before...

I do like the guard look! I have reservations on the male mini-skirt for the corps proper - the zero G closer could get "complicated"

star-trek-next-generation-male-mini-skir

I don't even know what this means. "Lit" in the urban dictionary sense of the word means drunk. I'm pretty certain will isn't drunk.

Lit means "hot"! He's a talented stud..

Lit means "hot"! He's a talented stud..

I don't mean to argue, but isn't that what Adonis is supposed to be? #statuewars.

It's seems this thread is mixing Roman mythology, Norse mythology, Greek mythology, and Burbank, Calif. mythology names, explanations, and applications. #whatamess.

:grrr: I think the whole thing is too confusing so Let's Dance !!!! :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

• Like 1

Which brings me to 2017 Cadets M&G uniforms for the guard and corps. I'm guess the production will boldly go where no other drum corps show has gone before...

I do like the guard look! I have reservations on the male mini-skirt for the corps proper - the zero G closer could get "complicated"

star-trek-next-generation-male-mini-skir

They might win points for Specific Effect...