2016 Uniform Thread

They're also pretty new...and the new corps generally go on early in the program....it'll be a ling time before they perform under the lights.

Some mistakenly said the same things about a new corps from Bloomington, Indiana once...

As a Surf member for this coming year I don't know how much I'm allowed to say at this point but there will be a change in the Surf uniform for this year.

Edited by thejerseyguy
  • Like 2

As a Surf member for this coming year I don't know how much I'm allowed to say at this point but there will be a change in the Surf uniform for this year.

First - Congrats! Second - I don't think it's much of a secret since Surf changes their uniforms just about every year... :tounge2:

Mike

Kinda like it, although the proof will be when it's in real life.

I DO question the wisdom of a dark uni for a corps from the Deep South that's mostly going to go on in daylight, tho...not gonna be comfortable unless you're the DM.

YES. I marched in Florida. I like the White. (could add some Gold)

First - Congrats! Second - I don't think it's much of a secret since Surf changes their uniforms just about every year... :tounge2:

Mike

Thank you! And yeah, it would've been hard to keep the SunSurfing unis - almost every vet I've talked to so far this year says they hated them. The annual uniform changes are only a few years old though, I'm pretty sure it was stable up until 4 or 5 years ago. I don't know too much about the corps history prior to 2012 though. Guess I need to brush up on that cause I could be wrong.

Thank you! And yeah, it would've been hard to keep the SunSurfing unis - almost every vet I've talked to so far this year says they hated them. The annual uniform changes are only a few years old though, I'm pretty sure it was stable up until 4 or 5 years ago. I don't know too much about the corps history prior to 2012 though. Guess I need to brush up on that cause I could be wrong.

I appreciated surf's 2014 uniform, it wasn't too "strange".

I appreciated surf's 2014 uniform, it wasn't too "strange".

Surf's 2014 uniform was way too boring for me. Nothing about it said "Jersey Surf" IMO. I guess it made sense given the theme that year.