Staff merri-go-round

I hate the offseason.

I hear you.... and its just getting started too ( lol!)

Its noontime ( east coast).. when is Academy supposed to announce that it has hired Zingali to do their visuals for 2017 ? They know where to find him, if they so chose.

Which is why I'm going to slowly phase out DCP until April

April 1st ? ( oh just kidding.. you're a good poster, Cappy.. hang in there this offseason )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

This thread topic has approx 265,000 views on DCP alone, and in just 16 days so far too.... not too shabby for DCP, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Actually regarding this sort of thing, in my opinion, more gender inclusion ( qualified women ) seems to me where DCI has work to do on improving, even more so than on age.. and throughout DCI, ie judges, show designers, costume designers, brass arranging, corps Directorships, Corps BOD's, DCI Executive Directorships & Boards, broadcast booth, DCI HOF, etc. and the like. Do I think DCI could use a few more qualified, younger judges ? (both Men & Women) Sure... and you are observant to note I have said this on here before as well. DCI has actually incorporated some newer, younger, judges into their ranks this season, as a matter of fact ghost. Maybe they are finally coming around to my thinking on this, and posts on this.. who knows ( haha!)

NM

Edited by GUARDLING