Staff merri-go-round

For what it is worth I thought when Aungst and crew left after 2012 I thought they were gonna be totally screwed, but actually came out stronger with Mapes and Grom and Shriver.

You know thats a good point.. as I had forgotten that Aungst was there before them.... and yes, Blue Stars did not ( pardon the pun ) miss a beat, once Mapes & Grom got there. Maybe, Blue Stars will find similar occurance now as well.

• Like 1

Got the best duo in wgi and a big time dci with Saucedo. I'm sure they are more on the WGIesque show like coats did compared to traditional older school show of Saucedo. Hung out with Ian Grom at the 50th anniversary banquet and he is a great chill cali guy. They both did great things for the organization and can only wish them the best wherever they end up. I have no idea who could possibly take over.

This isn't the staff merry-go-round, it's a hurricane.

hurricane-sandy-funny-pictures-3.png

• Like 2

Got the best duo in wgi and a big time dci with Saucedo. I'm sure they are more on the WGIesque show like coats did compared to traditional older school show of Saucedo. Hung out with Ian Grom at the 50th anniversary banquet and he is a great chill cali guy. They both did great things for the organization and can only wish them the best wherever they end up. I have no idea who could possibly take over.

To be fair, they didn't lose the percussion caption head or those staffers (yet, crossing my fingers), just the arrangers.

All pulse guys though so we will see.

hmmm. Let's take a look.

Eric Shriver Percussion Caption Head - Not Pulse
Matthew Hernandez Front Ensemble Caption Head - Not Pulse
Connor Yasuda Instructor - Pulse
Nathan Medina Instructor - Pulse
Tyler James Instructor - Pulse
Adam Norris Instructor - Not Pulse
Andre Wilson Instructor - Not Pulse
David Miranda Instructor - Formerly Pulse
Geoffrey Watkins Instructor - Not Pulse
Jonathan Zuniga Instructor - Pulse
Michael Bingham Instructor - Not Pulse
Josh Frank Instructor - Not Pulse
Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1

From the IP site

Eric Shriver

http://www.rowlandraiderregiment.org

Blue Stars Drum & Bugle Corps, Rowland HS, Chino HS, Monrovia HS, Alvarado IS, Pulse Percussion Ensemble

BLUESTARS.org

Prior to Blue Stars, Eric served as Snare Tech/Battery Instructor for Bluecoats Drum & Bugle Corps from 2009-2012. Eric has been on staff with Pulse Percussion Ensemble assuming several different roles: originally he was the Snare Tech from 2008-2009, then took a much larger responsibility as Battery/Ensemble Coordinator from 2010-2012, and more recently has been on staff as Ensemble Consultant from 2013-present

• Like 1