2017 Boston Crusaders

20 minutes ago, brassdude6171 said:

I wonder if this weekend brings any updates of any kind...

:soapbox:

I want to know WHY Boston has pulled down their ONE show hint from both Facebook and YouTube? I'm not sure exactly when they pulled it down...but it is down as I write this...definitely deliberate...The YouTube video now marked private...What is the purpose of pulling it down?  

You can't always control the narrative!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

:soapbox:

I want to know WHY Boston has pulled down their ONE show hint from both Facebook and YouTube? I'm not sure exactly when they pulled it down...but it is down as I write this...definitely deliberate...The YouTube video now marked private...What is the purpose of pulling it down?  

You can't always control the narrative!

You can always ask them.  PM Chris Holland or a designer or a number of supporters.  But isn't it the ultimate tease, pulling it down?  Maybe they prefer a tease rather than preview snippets.  Their approach this year with limiting public program information,  I believe was explained at the HOF dinner.  Less is more, and the focus is lasered to this years program and not satiating everyone else's curiosity for curiosity's sake.

• Like 1

Just now, LabMaster said:

You can always ask them.  PM Chris Holland or a designer or a number of supporters.  But isn't it the ultimate tease, pulling it down?  Maybe they prefer a tease rather than preview snippets.  Their approach this year with limiting public program information,  I believe was explained at the HOF dinner.  Less is more, and the focus is lasered to this years program and not satiating everyone else's curiosity for curiosity's sake.

Well many of us like myself were not at the HOF dinner...so how am I supposed to know what their thought process is in this situation?...I still think my question is a valid question...ultimate tease?...that's an interesting spin...LOL

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Well many of us like myself were not at the HOF dinner...so how am I supposed to know what their thought process is in this situation?...I still think my question is a valid question...ultimate tease?...that's an interesting spin...LOL

You may want to try contacting through their website, I'm sure you'll get the response you're seeking.

info@crusaders.com

http://inspirearts.org/contact/

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

You may want to try contacting through their website, I'm sure you'll get the response you're seeking.

info@crusaders.com

http://inspirearts.org/contact/

ok this post is insulting...yes I know that...I'm pointing out the information publicly for a reason...public awareness...

Edited by Liahona

53 minutes ago, Liahona said:

ok this post is insulting...yes I know that...I'm pointing out the information publicly for a reason...public awareness...

How is it insulting? You stated that you weren't able to attend the HoF event, and wondered how those that weren't able to attend can get information. I showed you how. What's insulting is you calling me out for answering your question and providing you with contacts that you don't have to search for. What's also insulting is you criticizing me for being helpful, instead of saying thank you. But you keep because no the victim, doesn't bother me.

1 hour ago, tesmusic said:

How is it insulting? You stated that you weren't able to attend the HoF event, and wondered how those that weren't able to attend can get information. I showed you how. What's insulting is you calling me out for answering your question and providing you with contacts that you don't have to search for. What's also insulting is you criticizing me for being helpful, instead of saying thank you. But you keep because no the victim, doesn't bother me.

As Narrow has pointed out....please don't take so personal...I have plenty of contacts within the BAC admin that are a email/text/phone call away...perhaps the way I started the dialogue has been misinterpreted...it's more of a frustration of a lack of info put out by any of the top 12 corps and I'm having a bit of a knee jerk response to that...

1 hour ago, Narrow said:

I think you're taking the word insulting too personal tesmusic. He's just pointing out that he's well aware that the organization has contact numbers, but just wanted to have a discussion about it.

Thank you Narrow for knowing what I was trying to say...maybe next time you write it for me :smile:

44 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

I don't think you'll be getting much, if any, show info from the folks at Boston, before the Concert in the Park in June. Not saying it's the correct or wrong way to do things. Just my opinion on what's going to happen.

Thanks.  That is fine with me as it is always the corps decision for that.  My original question was concerning the information that was already released.  Why was that info removed? If it was such a big deal then perhaps it shouldn't have been released in the first place IMO...