2017 Boston Crusaders

5 hours ago, craiga said:

So, let me get this straight.  BAC folks are HYPING by not hyping?

Lol!

Silence is the new " hype", according to the logic,.. dontcha know  ?  ( haha!)

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Lol!

I was more referencing the predictions thread when I said that... It seems as if alot of people seem to think BAC will place fairly high (me included).  Not as much this thread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I was more referencing the predictions thread when I said that... It seems as if alot of people seem to think BAC will place fairly high (me included).  Not as much this thread.

Fair point.

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Lol!

You're such a witch..err.. I mean .. warlock.  

Anyway I've never seen you able to remain silent, Oh Great Can of Polish.  

Well unless..well... nevermind :peek:

Edited by corpsband

28 minutes ago, corpsband said:

You're such witch..err.. I mean .. warlock.  

Anyway I've never seen you able to remain silent,

If so, maybe you've mysteriously gotten a bad case of tempoary amnesia on the " witch hunt " silent period here on DCP then, but in any event, thanks for the personal insult.

Some things never change with you Corpsband.

Edited by BRASSO

56 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Let's just say that they most likely will be in the top 12?...anything higher than that placement will be awesome :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Let's just say that they most likely will be in the top 12?...anything higher than that placement will be awesome :)

It amazing me when people attend brass camps, percussion camps, and state how much better a Corps will be. That might be the case too. Brass, Percussion could be substantially better than previous year's camps. But that analyses does not take into consideration what other Corps are putting together. Not too many people, aside from the Academy folks, saw Academy putting together a Corps that would top Madison, Boston last season. And without knowing the caliber of a Corps Visual and Guard ( so important in the scores and placements these days now), hearing the Brass line ( or choir line ), or Percussion line, at camp is essentially going to be meaningless, imo. Nobody knows how well brass / percussion performers will march the show either. And large placement jumps ( or slides ) in one season to the next are rather rare in DCI theses days. Rome wasn't built in a day. ( But it was built ). The Boston Crusaders are seemingly putting the pieces together administratively, and staff wise, the tools necessary to potentially make the future seasons exciting for students, alums and fans alike.  In the end, its the students experience that most matters in all of this anyway. And the 2017 students at Boston... like all Corps are... are just now beginning to put their journey for 2017 and beyond together with their other marchers in the Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1