Heard there was a rumor in dispute and you needed proof

21 minutes ago, corpsband said:

When you ran out of arguments you just started labeling people "Spin".

And when you ran out of that,  you started attacking posters personally.  

I find that pattern ...  interesting.

FALSE

Jeff Ream (who used the names as example) Garfield the poster and others who re-quoted in reply, and to all other posters. Has not history been mis-interpreted to suit this thread, unintentionally though it may be?

The Cadets did not lure George Zingali away from 27th Lancers, one of my all time favorite corps. Remember how young George was when he was designing and teaching Lancers' drill. His enthusiasm could be over the top. Midsummer he let his temper go with MMs at a practice. He was warned about his reaction and pushing by director George Bonfiglio, himself a professional school teacher of many years.  George Z continued with Lancers, but again another situation manifested before the whole corps at a drill rehearsal. George B was put into the awkward position of having to defend his MMs and then had to let George Z go.

Several weeks later, Dr. Richard Santo, Cadets' director and prompted by his assistant director and drum tech George Hopkins, invited George Zingali onto the Cadets' tour to help clean the drill for the final two weeks before Finals. Dr. Santo had spoken with 27th Director George B who was still very upset that he had to let George Z go and only wished him well. Dr. Santo and GH set parameters for George Z who worked on his own growth. It was at the end of that season that Dr. Santo offered George Z the drillwriting job; Dr. Santo resigned as Director of Cadets and appointed GH as director, a post he has held since. Peggy Twiggs and Marc Sylvester joined Cadets staff after George Zingali became the Cadets drill writer. During these two above mention seasons and for quite a few before and after, I was part of the Cadets' tour staff which is how I know these details. 

There is really no parallel to the 16-17 change of designers, instructors, and techs for Cadets, Crown, or Crusaders. Communications about personal best growth, best educational practices, and good relations between 27th and Cadets continued throughout. In fact, and I have stated the story several times on DCP, George B. brought many Lancers to the Cadets when his corps folded; in fact, his own daughter Denise became one of the best color guard instructors for Cadets which was referenced many times this past summer as lead in and at the DCI Hall of Fame ceremonies of her induction.

I felt I had to restate these facts because of how great were Dr. Santo, George Bonfiglio, and George Zingali. May they all rest in peace.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, corpsband said:

I'd like to know YOUR evidence that I am just speculating and biased?

I have none.  Never said that I had any evidence...Want me to investigate?...It didn't bode well for Crown the last time I did investigate...Your post is not credible or believable...I do not doubt that you have many connections though...that part I do believe to be true...Do you wish to go on the record to defend your assertion about the OP? Falsehoods haven't worked that well for many posters these last few days...but hey if you know something I don't then I'd like you to go ahead and defend that position for the record...I implore you to do so...go for it...

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I have none.  Never said that I had any evidence...Want me to investigate?...It didn't bode well for Crown the last time I did investigate...Your post is not credible or believable...I do not doubt that you have many connections though...that part I do believe to be true...Do you wish to go on the record to defend your assertion about the OP? Falsehoods haven't worked that well for many posters these last few days...but hey if you know something I don't then I'd like you to go ahead and defend that position for the record...I implore you to do so...go for it...

Gotcha.  You have no evidence but you say someone is biased and unreliable. Sounds like more victimization to me:  "The only reason he could possibly say that is that he hates Boston".  

Always check with people OUTSIDE your main source.  People have agendas and will feed you just the facts they want out to be out there.  

I'm done picking on you.  

2 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Gotcha.  You have no evidence but you say someone is biased and unreliable. Sounds like more victimization to me:  "The only reason he could possibly say that is that he hates Boston".  

Always check with people OUTSIDE your main source.  People have agendas and will feed you just the facts they want out to be out there.  

I'm done picking on you.  

DEFLECTION

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

That is fine and no disrespect taken...I've just about had it with all the lies from certain individuals...perhaps I've blown a gasket and need a time out...but so many posters who were not in the room as you've alluded here...keep pouring onto these forums a bunch of hooey that is just flat out false...opinions are fine...but outright falsehoods spread IMO are not.

Proof. Want to shut em up? Get proof. Like I did with the g7

• Like 1