Live Streaming 2017

Anyone know or hear about this seasons Live streaming for the season including finals prices and who's doing it??

Only thing I know is that I MISS FAN NETWORK.  Jeez we didn't know how good we had it, did we?

• Like 2

Eh, I'll take the bullet for the team. I'll buy it and put it through the ropes

• Like 2

They have other sports related content that is very good. FloWrestling does a great job with amateur wrestling. My guess is FloMarching will be a step up from what we have seen the past few years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcjordansc said:

They have other sports related content that is very good. FloWrestling does a great job with amateur wrestling. My guess is FloMarching will be a step up from what we have seen the past few years. 

I heard pretty bad things about FloMarching when it comes to BOA

23 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I heard pretty bad things about FloMarching when it comes to BOA

I may or may not have some BOA rips from the fall and yes, the audio quality was pretty dang atrocious.  I was pretty against it when DCI announced this......I had no complaints about how things were run before they switched and I did not enjoy how they did with BOA in the fall.  They also have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.  

HOWEVER.  

WGI was better than BOA was.  I still think the quality of the video is a step down and they had one or two hiccups that were not internet connection related (they acknowledged this).  

I've been told Tom Blair/people who did them before will be working with FloMarching to improve the quality.  IF they can get mic placement/type down it'll help a TON over BOA.  Sometimes the video was pretty great for BOA, other times it wasn't.  But audio was my big complaint.  

I'm cautious, but not as insanely opposed/mad about it as I was when they announced this new partnership.  If they can improve the quality with the amount of content they're promising, hell yeah it'll be good.  

• Like 2