DCI West is the Best - June 25, 2017

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

The visual program may be difficult, but it's out of 1984. I actually liked it because of that - readable drill, which is becoming a rarity. But, I do not think they are going to far well with the judges this season, and I think the talent level has definitely decreased. That was the roughest sounding Regiment hornline I've heard since maybe 1986 (or ever),

They're barely behind Blue Knights in GE and that's while their show is barely readable because of how dirty it is. 

Just look at the brass score. There's a 7 point gap between their repertoire and achievement. No other corps tonight has anything close to that type of spread! 

Same with their visual scores. They have the biggest spreads between content and achievement of any corps tonight. 

This corps needs the whole season to clean and improve. Im not going to doom them just yet 

• Like 4

BD tends to do a lot of cleaning and adding in SoCal each year. I will be at Grand Terrace all four days they are housing there. Let's see what they come up with. If the visual ends up matching the music............goodnight.

• Like 1

The 2017 SCV members were going bonkers for SCV Alumni. That was great to see. 

(must be dusty in this room or something...)

• Like 2