Marvelous Minnesota, July 8

That might be my favorite Crossmen show ever.

• Like 3

Well if you want to go way back, the Kingsmen went from third to inactive to scoring in the 30s in a span of 1974-76.  I think their fall is safely out of reach of any corps of this era.

• Like 1

I am liking that Crossmen show more and more each time I see/hear it. Good job xmen!

• Like 3

Crossmen and Blue Knights are the two corps that, with Blue Devils show design, could medal. They have serious brass and guard talent, but I have no clue what any of their drill, props or music has to do with the show title.

• Like 2

Just now, Slingerland said:

Crossmen seem to have found a way back to the musical style they owned in the early to mid 90s, but in a modernized incarnation, which is great. 

Visually, the package is pretty safe, and lacking in any 'wow' moment. Upgrading the visual team would seem to be the next order of business for them. 

Safe, but well done IMHO.

• Like 2

Enjoy INT. I'm heading downstairs for ice cream.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcjordansc said:

Kilties went from 7th in 75, to 28th in 76, back to 10th in 77. Roller coaster. 

There has to be a story there.  Did the director sleep with the judges' wives or something?

• Like 1