Sign in to follow this  
DrumManTx

Combined Broken Arrow/Belton/San Antonio Review

Thanks for taking the time to share your insights.  I know these can be a pain to write and you still feel like you forgot something when you're done. You are a highlight of this forum, so thank you.

• Like 6

Very insightful, passionate review that gives every corps its fair time in the spotlight. Thank you.

Edited by pudding
  • Like 5

Outstanding review. That was fun to read! 

• Like 2

Thanks, Landry!  You're a great kid!  Good luck with your music endeavors and tell Sue that Terri Golden says Hi!  

Great review!

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

Easily the best reviewer on DCP! Great job!

• Like 5

What I like most about this review is that the reviewer mentions things about each show that I had not considered before and/ or had not seen or heard before in the 1 or 2 times I had watched these Corps live or on FLO. I really appreciate that, as I 'll be sure to look for these aspects in the remaining weeks of the season when I get a chance to catch these Corps again. I also like the fact that he wrote his review after watching most of the Corps he reviewed more than once. Such a masterful review here... so educational for me, an Old Dog who learned some new things with this. Bravo, for such an insightful, interesting review.

• Like 7

As the others who have commented to date have said - fabulous review.  I especially liked how your views on some shows changed (in a couple of cases, dramatically) after viewing them live.

• Like 1