Boston Crusaders 2018

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven’t cried over a brass line since 2012.  Until today.  And that was a video.  I’ll need Kleenex. 

I'm in the same boat (pun intended) and, the kids (sorry, I'm old  old soppy sop) in the pit...amazing and fun to watch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Crowd needed some pre-training for the shots.  I'm sure the crowd will get them as the season goes.

Marimba Spiritual is super good.

There's dirt to work out in the number after that (it IS June after all) perhaps some pacing/energy issues in the flow (depends on if the visual pulls it together).  But the book is a really complex thing.  It's great to see them not only playing better but getting more complex as they go.  They're getting the instruction/talent/design balance better and better ever since Animal Farm.  

That ending is a nice vehicle but I'm betting we'll get more than just visual changes to the end by August.  It seems to beg for a push at the end that lifts people out of the seats.

I completely agree with your last sentence and sometimes the design and effect help that out too.   I was sitting here like go go go go and .... a little let down for that last push. I think they change that and blow us away for the end when they change it up.  Overall I really liked the music and thought that when combined with the show it will be really strong. Wicked games without the GE and amazing guard would also be lacking.  

Edited by Den8uml

The Concert in the Park tonite was the standstill performing appetizer for fans from the 2018 edition of the Boston Crusaders. When Boston adds the Guard and the Visuals, it then becomes the finest fulfilling Cuisine, imo

Bon Appetit !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just watched the concert in the pahk .

No predictions.

Just, OMG, what a beautiful show ❤.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The Concert in the Park tonite was the standstill performing appetizer for fans from the 2018 edition of the Boston Crusaders. When Boston adds the Guard and the Visuals, it then becomes the finest fulfilling Cuisine, imo

Bon Appetit !

Look out!

Delish!

Very happy for the kids and organization.

Wicked

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Bon Appetit !

More food!!!!    Didn't I cover that last week?....haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Liahona said:

More food!!!!    Didn't I cover that last week?....haha

How could we soon forget, Liahona ?  (.. haha )

• Like 2

My initial impression - Inferno Part II

4 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Holy hell, I had tears at that big Amazing Grace moment in the closer... what an incredible production.

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Incredibly moving.  I’m teary. I can’t wait to see you in person, Boston. 

When they first announced their music not too long ago...I said I have a feeling this was going to be a real tear-jerker and I was laughed at...well guess I may have been just a bit closer to the reality...I'm sure Sader Nation is pleased that they evoked this emotion :)

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1