Boston Crusaders 2018

Boston Crusaders Sr Corps performing Fri Nite with the 2018 Crusaders, Jrs in front. Later in the evening, the 2018 Crusaders. Jrs performed for Boston Crusaders Sr's, and the large extended family audience at this annual " Spring Fling" fundraiser and Crusaders Hall of Fame Inductee  Ceremony The  Senior Corps &  Junior Corps locked arms and sang the Corps song " Giant " together. Good food/Good crowd/ good conversation/ Good shows/ made  for a good night all around. Boston Crusaders Jrs  were given a great enthusiastic send off by its alums and fans in what is likely to become a very memorable season of entertainment and competition.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and crowd

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

34284639_10160488978530261_8940556368922

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, pbeau said:

Inspectors on site at IBEW hall in Dorchester as it is reported that BAC ripped the roof off at Spring Fling!!

Image result for impressive gifs

• Haha 2

Oh my goodness is right on! They sound fantastic! It would still have to take someone above them having a big off year for these to get 5th, but after listening to what I just heard, they're not dropping. I don't think they will. They just sound that good, brass and percussion both. They have something good here. Musically anyways. 

10 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Boston Crusaders Sr Corps performing Fri Nite with the 2018 Crusaders, Jrs in front. Later in the evening, the 2018 Crusaders. Jrs performed for Boston Crusaders Sr's, and the large extended family audience at this annual " Spring Fling" fundraiser and Crusaders Hall of Fame Inductee  Ceremony The  Senior Corps &  Junior Corps locked arms and sang the Corps song " Giant " together. Good food/Good crowd/ good conversation/ Good shows/ made  for a good night all around. Boston Crusaders Jrs  were given a great enthusiastic send off by its alums and fans in what is likely to become a very memorable season of entertainment and competition.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and crowd

Happy Seventy-Eighth Year BAC!  Proud and happy to see the tradition continue and the journey begin for the 2018 Members and staff.

A supportive and talented organization... Building   Champion!

Eat 'em Up, Boston!  TY for this great Photo, Brasso.

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 2

After seeing their surge of success and improvement last season, I knew the challenge would be to keep and build upon the momentum with another great show this year. BAC has definitely risen to the occasion and from what I can tell so far, will deliver another exciting season this summer. Wow!

• Like 4

I just watched their concert video, and holy smokes. Wow. This is definitely the best I've ever heard from them at this stage. Would be so exciting if they jumped up into the top 3 or top 4.

• Like 7

I think the kids have never been so prepared. They received such a great send off from their family in Boston.

Love in Beantown, A Spring Fling

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

I think the kids have never been so prepared. They received such a great send off from their family in Boston.

Love in Beantown, A Spring Fling

IMG_6890-e1529176767502.jpg

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3