Houston.... I mean, Katy show- July 20, 2018

High of 99, heat index of 106 in Katy today.

I'm willing to bet the show will be delayed an hour due to heat. I'm hoping it won't face the same fate as last night's shows.

Fortunately, unlike yesterday's show locations, the NWS has not issued an Excessive Heat Warning for the Houston area. Let's hope it stays that way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xandandl said:

How many of us can use your pool pass while you are salivating in the lot???  C'mon, we're DCP friends aren't we all? One bus, three buses???  Just leave the fridge full and the AC cranked.

So you’re proposing that all the DCP folks are at the same pool at the same time? I can see the headlines now: “Blue Devils 2012 fans found dead in Houston area pool. Old school lifeguards refused to rescue them. Carolina Crown fans still upset about 2012 and 2009 for that matter, main suspects.”

Hook’emCavies, don’t let us near your pool unless you want to be evicted!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

High of 99, heat index of 106 in Katy today.

I'm willing to bet the show will be delayed an hour due to heat. I'm hoping it won't face the same fate as last night's shows.

Fortunately, unlike yesterday's show locations, the NWS has not issued an Excessive Heat Warning for the Houston area. Let's hope it stays that way.

I say cut INT and have Crossmen come on at 8. Lol.... I am just staying hopeful

20 minutes ago, Tim K said:

So you’re proposing that all the DCP folks are at the same pool at the same time? I can see the headlines now: “Blue Devils 2012 fans found dead in Houston area pool. Old school lifeguards refused to rescue them. Carolina Crown fans still upset about 2012 and 2009 for that matter, main suspects.”

I figured Crown fans would be more upset about 2015 than 09 and 12. Yes they were out performed finals night 2015, but they had a chance. Like BDs shows or not those particular years, no one was beating BD in 09 and 12. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Oh my goodness lol!!!! But what if we had a bunch of beer to calm people down?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I figured Crown fans would be more upset about 2015 than 09 and 12. Yes they were out performed finals night 2015, but they had a chance. Like BDs shows or not those particular years, no one was beating BD in 09 and 12. 

I chose 2012 because things were pretty heated in Indy between Crown fans and BD fans, especially at semi's where many believed Crown had the better run (including me). However, the debates were far more heated on DCP in 2009 and 2012. I did not start posting until 2011 but I used to follow the threads and let's say they were passionate. I didn't go to Indy in 2015 though I did see it love streamed with some friends, including  die hard Crown fans thought it was BD's night.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I chose 2012 because things were pretty heated in Indy between Crown fans and BD fans, especially at semi's where many believed Crown had the better run (including me). However, the debates were far more heated on DCP in 2009 and 2012. I did not start posting until 2011 but I used to follow the threads and let's say they were passionate. I didn't go to Indy in 2015 though I did see it love streamed with some friends, including  die hard Crown fans thought it was BD's night.

Wow i did not know about finals incidents in Indy between the fan bases. Yes DCP lit BD up in those years and i am putting it mildly lol. 

55 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I thought it was BD's Godfather who would chant, Tonite you swim with the fishes.  They'd make it look like the Cavies did it.

• Like 1