Drum corps dreams

For 40 years I keep having the same reoccuring Drum Corps  dreams/nightmare. I'm at retreat at Finals, and the Announcer announces the Blue Devils won.

• Haha 8

25 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Its close. But the show where it happened that season was actually at Cawley Stadium, Lowell Ma,, not Manning Bowl, Lynn Ma,  ( I was there and saw those stadium sprinklers go off during the Kilties performance )

so was I but your memory is probably better than mine about all things in the Bay State.

29 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Its close. But the show where it happened that season was actually at Cawley Stadium, Lowell Ma,, not Manning Bowl, Lynn Ma,  ( I was there and saw those stadium sprinklers go off during the Kilties performance )

Yeah Manning bowl was condemned by then.  It didn’t stop the Kilties from rehearsing on the field, though. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim dreams that he has no tidy whiteys on under that kilt. 

Wait, that’s no dream! 

Jim was just ahead of his time Skirts are cool, boys are told: School bans shorts in summer in favour of 'gender neutral' uniform policy

Get called to help my old corps so show up at the show site or starting position on the field (depends on the dream) and then realize no one told me the drill lol....

Usually, 27th has a sop hole in finals, and I am called in to fill it. I complain that I don’t know the drill and am way over age. I am told not to worry about it. Just go out and do what feels right. I march the show and oddly I know the drill instinctively. No one catches on that I come from the Jurassic period. 

• Haha 2