Fans Not Clapping at the End of a Corps Show ?

What if a person's hands are injured, or even worse, the person doesn't have any hands?
Then you tape ping pong paddles to his or her arms ! b**bs

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what you think about the show from a design standpoint, or the staff, or the director, etc. The KIDS work too hard to not get an applause.

I don't care what you think about the show from a design standpoint, or the staff, or the director, etc. The KIDS work too hard to not get an applause.

That's the way I feel as well. That's why I always clap, though the intensity of applause does vary based on how I feel about the show.

Do you clap at the end of a movie if you didn't like what was presented? Afterall there are a lot more people who work just as hard to put that film on the screen. Are you going to be mean-spirited towards them?

Do you clap at the end of a movie if you didn't like what was presented? Afterall there are a lot more people who work just as hard to put that film on the screen. Are you going to be mean-spirited towards them?

Well when I see Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson together at the theater I'll clap for the job they've done.... :laugh:

Oh wait, If TC and MG are in the same theater they'll probably be duking it out over their religious differences.... ^0^ Now THAT would be a show....

Well when I see Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson together at the theater I'll clap for the job they've done.... :laugh:

Oh wait, If TC and MG are in the same theater they'll probably be duking it out over their religious differences.... ^0^ Now THAT would be a show....

Not to mention that the actors probably got millions for the film, and even the small time folks (production crew, etc..., at least get paid). This thread wins the award for most terrible analogies....

Nobody who actually created the film is sitting in the theater in most cases. Why would you applaud? A more relevant comparison is a live theater production.

So, here's a new twist on the question:

If you buy a ticket and choose to spend half the show "in the lot" and ignore the first few corps - thus depriving them of your presence, attention, and applause in the stands - is that rude?

In my opinion, yes

Is it RUDE to just intentionally not attend a show that one knows about?

...it is....in the Twilight Zone....(cue theme song...)