A: Competitive Inertia

34 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

The problem with Boston beating BD is that BD has more content this year - it is pretty clear as day.

As far as achievement goes they’re very close thanks to their “expensive staff.”

Could you explain the metric that supports your contention that BD has more content?  I’m unclear how that is measured.  Thanks.  Lastly how is their achievement attributed to their expensive staff?  How expensive are they? Thanks again.  This is intriguing to me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, LabMaster said:

Could you explain the metric that supports your contention that BD has more content?  I’m unclear how that is measured.  Thanks.  Lastly how is their achievement attributed to their expensive staff?  How expensive are they? Thanks again.  This is intriguing to me.

I support this. I think I may have confused some pronouns in there with my previous response.

39 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I put that phrase in quotes since those were not my words but someone’s else’s post.

As far as measuring demand, just watch the shows.

3 hours ago, Bruckner8 said:

And let's be real: Boston HAS earned A LOT of Competitive Inertia ever since they paid for the super-star staff...all of whom had already built it up from their careers prior! That's why they've risen so fast since then! All Good! Boston HAS improved and deserves to be in the conversation!

Here ya go

18 minutes ago, WarriorWay said:

I put that phrase in quotes since those were not my words but someone’s else’s post.

As far as measuring demand, just watch the shows.

Oh.  Thanks.  Thought you knew.  Usually if someone makes a comment like that, you could expect some back up.  So we should watch shows to compare who does or plays more difficult stuff than someone else? 

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

Oh.  Thanks.  Thought you knew.  Usually if someone makes a comment like that, you could expect some back up.  So we should watch shows to compare who does or plays more difficult stuff than someone else? 

I mean I’m willing to be convinced …. If you have a strong argument for saying Boston has more content than BD. Certainly guard and percussion is pretty dang close and maybe even in Boston’s favor consistently… what do you think?

1 minute ago, WarriorWay said:

I mean I’m willing to be convinced …. If you have a strong argument for saying Boston has more content than BD. Certainly guard and percussion is pretty dang close and maybe even in Boston’s favor consistently… what do you think?

Haven't the judges been scoring Boston's book higher than BD's for a while? This is not what I see necessarily, but it's what the judges have been seeing.

Boston's drumline has been outscoring BD's and pushed out SC JONZ in Denton. They're definitely doing well! ❤️

2 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Haven't the judges been scoring Boston's book higher than BD's for a while? This is not what I see necessarily, but it's what the judges have been seeing.

Boston's drumline has been outscoring BD's and pushed out SC JONZ in Denton. They're definitely doing well! ❤️

I think off and on. They did not last night. The only thing Boston had them beat content wise was colorguard. Which makes sense for sure in regards to that caption