Favorite audience shout outs?

Crossmen 2004

Hornline turns backfield to fade out in the middle of the closer, Pit picks up the focus right before the sweet Xmen Drum Feature:

GOOOOO DRUMLIIIIINE!!!!

Very Young and Energetic Voice.

Speaking of Crossmen... I REALLY hope they have a MONSTER of a show this year. Hope to see you on the field Finals night, XMen!

Not a shout out, but I get a real kick out of the lady's laugh in the Blue Stars 2007 show right after the corps tilts its plumes in unison. 8:55 if anybody wants to check it out. :thumbup:

i definitely laughed out loud the first time i heard that, then rewound it because i couldnt tell if it was supposed to be in the show or not. thats an OBNOXIOUSLY loud laugh, almost fake sounding. HA HA HA HA!!!

The 1981 DCI recordings had a lot of staff talking on them (so much so, that there's a disclaimer on the album covers warning the listener about it.)

My favorite one is during SCV's perc feature in "Young Persons Guide". The staff is yelling for Joan: "Go get it, Joan" or the like. I was never sure if she was a tymp player or a keyboard player (it seems to happen right between a tymp feature and a mallet run). Probably the keyboard player - it sounds more like they're encouraging her next move rather than applauding something already done.

Go back a couple of posts. Ralph nicknamed the SCV drumline Jonz, I'm assuming as in "Keeping up with Jonz," suggesting that they were the line to catch.

They still call themselves Jonz. Check their website for the Jonz DVD's.

Garry in Vegas