THE "Only post if you have positive things to say about this year

Something positive, huh.....

Even though this is already my son's fourth year in DCI, he still has five more to go after this :thumbup: .

(God, I wish I was young again. I loved tour).

Oh, and I get to see him in 11 more days in Orlando!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 World Class corps are putting out some wonderful shows this year(95%-not bad at all)

Blue Stars have a great show that could put them in finals.

Troopers have my favorite show from them in many years.

Carolina Crown took music I didn't think would work well together, and turned it into an awesome program.

I am grateful that Bluecoats microphones/amps etc weren't working in Madison.

I am TOTALLY excited that the Dubuque, Normal, and Madison shows didn't get rained out like it looked like was going to happen.

I am really glad that corps other than the top 3 are in the hunt to win caption awards.

I am also really glad that finals are only a 6 hour drive this year.

Positive huh? Ok, I will play: 1. Colts = MELODY, 2. Blue Star wih a super hornline 3. Glassmen doing ENYA 4. Boston and their ENTIRE show :hmmm: 5. Crown, music, music, music 5. Phantom =Spartacus ( I remember the old days) 6. Cadets, unbelievable level of talent and CLASS 7. Cavaliers= Championship 8. Madison and their entry onto the field, people see them and are just waiting for it to start 9. Crossmen = Planets, some of the coolest drum corps miusic to be played 10. Bluecoats, the song they end up singing is really cool. 11. Pioneer, Nice size, good drums and a hard working guard 12. Blue Knights, the dots are back. 13.Troopers, Best show in a long time 14. Spirit = a great corps to get some of my favorite Southwinders. 15. Overall, the level of talent from the top to the bottom is just UNBELIEVABLE. These kids are doing things that most of us never could have. Most won't admit it, but life goes on. Great thread, and hopefully more chime in.

I, for one, cannot wait until Night Beat in Charlotte! We're going on a marching band trip. I hope to see some of you there.

The title alone for this thread is nothing but flame baiting. I thought that flame baiting is not allowed on DCP.

I bought a diesel truck because of drum corps! The cost of fuel is like paying the dues of today - how great! I can not wait for the San Antone show and the stay on the River Walk. I got to meet my drum corps hero last year at the same show, so that will be tough to beat, but I'm still looking forward to it!

:hmmm:

Seriously? Am I missing something?

:hmmm:

Mike

Yes. A sense of humor. :hmmm:

+++

Hey Granny, are you and I the only ones on this board who enjoy sarcasm? That first post of yours that some folks missed the point on was a hoot! :lol:

Edited by wvu80

No Grievances? Thats anti-religious!

Any corps celebrate Festivus in July? It must end with the airing of the grievances!!! :hmmm:

Edited by runner_up