Blue Knights Guard Drop (on head)

This reminds me of the Jacksonville show in 2004 when yours truly took one in the face and went down for the count.

WTG Ashley, you're the talk of DCI :thumbup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of the Jacksonville show in 2004 when yours truly took one in the face and went down for the count.

WTG Ashley, you're the talk of DCI DCP :thumbup:

There, fixed if for you!

Reminds me of St. Louis in 1988. One of our guard girls (Hi Kirsten!) caught the 40-yard exchange at the end of the drum solo with her head. Lots of blood (and remember, that was the year the guard was in hoods for the drum feature) and a very scary moment. They took her away by ambulance, but she was back with us the next day (because she was cool like that...)

Glad to hear that Ashely will be ok! :thumbup:

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum

Man! Where exactly did this happen in the show? Glad to hear she's okay.

Oh... Well said, Marwan!

:thumbup:

Houston show 2004....Magic guard member takes sabre to head....some people thought it as part of the show.

I was there and saw it......years later the caption head mentioned it to me in a rehearsal cause I almost did the same thing, lol.

When I marched in Madison one of the rifles caught a five with his "privates". He ended up running to the back sideline bent over and stayed there for the remainder of the show. He was alright but needless to say in much much pain.

1993, Oklahoma City, in full corps retreat I got bit by some exotic bug that made the right side of my face swell up. I couldn't play worth a crap for days. I never moved, though, just let the little f***er gnaw away.

I hope Ashley's feeling better. 12 stitches is no small ordeal.

When I marched in Madison one of the rifles caught a five with his "privates". He ended up running to the back sideline bent over and stayed there for the remainder of the show. He was alright but needless to say in much much pain.

*testicals retract in horror*

04 Walnut...a girl from Cascades caught a sabre with her head...I'm talking to their DM as we line up for retreat and ask how she's doing. DM's respnse? "Eh....she'll be fine." Which told me the DM came from the guard herself!!