RAMD?

Ah, I only know her by reputation here but gathered she was pretty toxic. Apparently she was the Lyndon LaRouche of the forum.

You know, from all I have heard, I am glad I wasnโ€™t participating in drum corps forums back then. Before RAMD, there was a forum on the Prodigy service that included Bill Cook and Michael Boo as regulars. It was a very civilized community.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

I'm going to say it:ย  ย CATHERINE!!!!!!

ย 

Shhhhhhhhh!! If you say her name 3 times in a mirror she'll appear

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

She was the RAMD conspiracy theorist and grudge keeper. Came up with out there ideas that certain people or groups were out to destroy her and drum corps. If you tried to tell her she was mistaken then you were part of the conspiracy, etc etc. And the more you tried to tell her, the more she was convinced she was right and you were part of the conspiracy. And letโ€™s just say her replies were not โ€œdiplomaticโ€. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Bunch of other stuff I didnโ€™t understand. Heaven forbid you asked her what she meant as you were โ€œplaying dumbโ€ and part of the conspiracy.

Yes. She definitely wore an aluminum foil shako.....or maybe it was an aussie

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Ah, I only know her by reputation here but gathered she was pretty toxic. Apparently she was the Lyndon LaRouche of the forum.

Now I cringedโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Remember his paid political ads saying Queen of England was head of the drug cartel (she wanted the US back) and building a colony on Mars would take care of unemployment (no info on where the money would come from).

Got way laid by some LaRouchies at National (now Reagan) airport in DC. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

You know, from all I have heard, I am glad I wasnโ€™t participating in drum corps forums back then. Before RAMD, there was a forum on the Prodigy service that included Bill Cook and Michael Boo as regulars. It was a very civilized community.

That would have been awesome. I really wish there were more of those types involved in the activity now.ย 

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Now I cringedโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Remember his paid political ads saying Queen of England was head of the drug cartel (she wanted the US back) and building a colony on Mars would take care of unemployment (no info on where the money would come from).

Got way laid by some LaRouchies at National (now Reagan) airport in DC. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Didn't he run for president like 8 times or some such nonsense?

16 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Didn't he run for president like 8 times or some such nonsense?

Yep 70s and early 80s as I remember. His 30 minute TV spots were him talking about his plans as President. Definitely time for the popcorn..:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

ย 

Are y'allย referring to the "Jesus plays the trumpet" guy? ย ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜

Howdy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Continental said:

You were constantly harassed by "C" and "S"

i gave as good as i got. granted i didnt call their employers like C's minions did