Funny things you've heard fans say at shows

A DCP member and his brother, who I will not out publicly. :lol:

As Phantom is setting up for their '08 Finals performance: "There's no fighting in drum corps?!?"

A minute or so later: "Can't we all just get along?!?"

Cracked me up.

As Phantom set up for their encore: "I've fallen, and I can't get up!" (at Spartacus)

Mike

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007 Quarterfinals:

As the Cadets were taking the field, someone behind us yelled "WHERE'S THE DOOR?". It got our section and the adjacent sections laughing pretty hard.

Were on the field and somebody from the stands yelled

"Brian Hunt is an American Bad A##!"

Haha wow...that was actually me who yelled that. It was at the Lawrence, MA show in 2007. I don't know anything about what the "Frank is an American bad ###" quote means, but Brian is the one who told me about it in the first place so I thought it would be funny to yell it cause there was an unusually long period of silence that night before they started the show.

Funny quote that came right after I yelled it too...a woman sitting in front of me turns around and asks me "Is there even any other kind of bad ###?"

I can't believe I actually made this list...I had completely forgotten about that.

Edited by Eric12183

Finals 2008. Bloo take the field, guy behind me says "I love Bloo this year, they gonna throw it down." At the end of the show "That was awesome". Cadets take the field, same guy says "This show sucks, I'm off for some nachos. I HATE narration". Hmmm...

in 1982 the Bluecoats went on after Garfield at the Key to the Sea Prelims in Toledo, Ohio.

I think it was during or right after our opener, someone yelled "bring back Garfield"

Finals 2008. Bloo take the field, guy behind me says "I love Bloo this year, they gonna throw it down." At the end of the show "That was awesome". Cadets take the field, same guy says "This show sucks, I'm off for some nachos. I HATE narration". Hmmm...

I saw someone do that last year in allentown. Fat dude applauded wildly for bluecoats / crown, then got up during the cadets show, blocking peoples view and complaining that it wasnt drum corps. Apparently 'amount of narration' is the sole factor in determining what is 'drum corps' :smile: