Funniest Staff Comments/Rants on Tour

Haha...ok quote...but GREAT signature. Took me a second to get it. Chicken have gills????

:thumbup::lol: Apparently. How else would they be plucked from the Mediterranean?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amazing :thumbup: Mr. Tom Float addressing the 92 Velvet Knights Drum line:

“Yo, when I was at Dev’s we won drums at finals four years in row, so we got to get are S*** together, ya know what I mean….”

“F***’n, F***! Quit drag’n!!

“Stick up, Shut up!” (Floatism)

Many more…..

The amazing :thumbup: Mr. Tom Float addressing the 92 Velvet Knights Drum line:

“Yo, when I was at Dev’s we won drums at finals four years in row, so we got to get are S*** together, ya know what I mean….”

“F***’n, F***! Quit drag’n!!

“Stick up, Shut up!” (Floatism)

Many more…..

There have been several threads of Floatisms on the BD board over the years....darned if I can find them, tho.

"oh my god?! ur f***ing up ur f***ing corps symbol! it's a maltese motherf***ing cross F***in F*** F***!"

Marc slyvester

" oh come on now kids, u have to march better now. This isn't the helen keller cadets"

tony rideout

" u know if u run u can make ur own wind"

"oh my god?! ur f***ing up ur f***ing corps symbol! it's a maltese motherf***ing cross F***in F*** F***!"

Marc slyvester

" oh come on now kids, u have to march better now. This isn't the helen keller cadets"

tony rideout

" u know if u run u can make ur own wind"

Anything that comes out of Tony Rideout's mouth is worthy of this thread. One of my favorites:

"Now, now children. Your spacing is getting rather lesbionic here. This isn't Lindsay Lohan after cocktail hour!"

lol yep! here's another one for you.

" now why are so close to michelle? she's not drunk and it's not prom night so leave some space"

A friend told me this one:

"Hey _____, it's not the 1980's where soloist don't need to know how to march"

Going down the line in subsectionals. The first 6-7 baritones didn't get it and finally someone passed so we all were happy....

"He still sucks, just not as bad as the rest of you."....buzz killer.

"You guys sound like my middle schoolers......AND I HATE THOSE KIDS!"

One year we had a diarrhea problem and our percussion caption head had enough of people leaving rehearsal to go to the bathroom.

"This #### is bull####!"

Then the classics. "Go grab me a flower", and it never seemed to be good/pretty enough.

During one of our camps a kid wore a bright neon orange jacket and kept getting called out. "______, either learn how to march or don't wear bright neon"

In 2006 April from Cadets came out a few times, that women was hilarious! Anybody have quotes from her?

Edited by AzEuph

"Hey, you see that tree over yonder? I want a leaf. Go get me a leaf."

"No, not that one. Get me another leaf."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you do push-ups, your butt has to be in a straight line with your body. This (jutting butt out) is for your boyfriend and this (bending towards the ground) is for your girlfriend."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fat #####y visual tech - "In order to stand up straight, you have to engage your core!"

brass techs whispering nearby - "If only we could see her core."

Edited by MetalTones2012

" hey ruben run so u can get rid of that fat mexican belly"

i remember one time when back when i marched in div III or open class i think it was finals week and we we just dog tired and i guess we weren't running to our sets as fast as we could so one of our techs goes" hmmm just think there's a cheeseburger at your dot." vis caption head yells RESET! so the tech tells while u run to ur dot says cheeseburger until u get there!

" hey ruben run so u can get rid of that fat mexican belly"

i remember one time when back when i marched in div III or open class i think it was finals week and we we just dog tired and i guess we weren't running to our sets as fast as we could so one of our techs goes" hmmm just think there's a cheeseburger at your dot." vis caption head yells RESET! so the tech tells while u run to ur dot says cheeseburger until u get there!

excuse the poor typing just got out work. it's been a long day.