Phantom's "The Red Violin"

I really hope they use music from that movie! So dark and edgy. Kind of reminds me of the 96 show.....speaking of....

Black uniforms please?!?! =D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually your mistaken. they have decided. and its The Red Violin. and as a matter of fact a lot of the members arent really hyped up anymore as far as show theme and design. they were hoping more for the dracula theme. btw this is from my talk with some of the people from the camps but i wont tell who they are for my own reasons.

Can we please close this? None of this has been announced, it was only because of some disrespectful kid that anyone "knows" anything anyway. Nothing is truly finalized, or they would have felt comfortable announcing it.

Ditto!

This is all rumor and there is definitely misinformation here.

Here's the real info: Phantom Regiment 2009 Program

Can we please close this? None of this has been announced, it was only because of some disrespectful kid that anyone "knows" anything anyway. Nothing is truly finalized, or they would have felt comfortable announcing it.

Really?!?! Close it REALLY REALLY?!?! LMAO oh wait WHA?

Edited by Perry S

What is closing this going to accomplish? They will announce it soon either way and we will be wrong or we will be right. Either way I think The Red Violin would be a freaking awesome concept for Phantom and would love to see them do it :)

What's the big deal ? Information (Sometimes real important stuff) gets leaked all the time. So someone POSSIBLY told the world what Phantom is doing before Phantom's official release. Is this really a big deal ?

I'm tired of all this secret stuff regarding show concepts/music. If I went to a corps auditions as a spectator I would have no reservations about telling folks what I saw and heard unless I was specifically asked not to disclose the info (Which is probably not going to happen to a spectator/fan).

Here is a cue they can take from the old days......in the Spring edition (April) of the DCI Today Newspaper....it listed all of the Div1 corps shows and each piece of music they were playing for the upcoming season. Everyone knew when and where the show info was going to be made available....none of this secret stuff..... :whip:

Edited by Triple Forte

actually your mistaken. they have decided. and its The Red Violin. and as a matter of fact a lot of the members arent really hyped up anymore as far as show theme and design. they were hoping more for the dracula theme. btw this is from my talk with some of the people from the camps but i wont tell who they are for my own reasons.

Gibson Southern HS from Indiana did a wonderful version of "The Red Violin" sometime earlier this decade. They won their class that year.

all this fuss about what may or may not be a rumor...god i love the offseason!