You Know You've done too much Drum Corps in your life when......

When you hear/read the name of a city a corps is from and immediately think drum corps, even though the people talking about it probably have no idea what drum corps is. Rockford gets me all the time.

I saw my best friend from middle school at our HS reunion a couple months ago. He teaches in Concord, CA and had never heard of Blue Devils!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... when you hear any type of music and immediately start processing a complete field show with horns, drums and guard in your mind, with your eyes open and at a hi-cam angle, in color.

This also indicates you may have lost your mind. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Mellofello01

For all the quad players out there...

When you sit down at a drum set and you want to switch the positions of the mounted toms.

When you hear/read the name of a city a corps is from and immediately think drum corps, even though the people talking about it probably have no idea what drum corps is. Rockford gets me all the time.

I was just updating a client's address at work and their new address is Bayonne NJ...

When you put your work travel schedule to gether and look at where it ties into drum corps shows or you favorites corps tour schedule