I dunno about you,

I don't think The Cadets ever really lost the crowd... just some of the members on DCP.

I know more drum corps people that are not on DCP than thosethat are and I would say most of those I know on DCP stayed with them, while the majority of the rest went for a hotdog after seeing them the second time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know more drum corps people that are not on DCP than thosethat are and I would say most of those I know on DCP stayed with them, while the majority of the rest went for a hotdog after seeing them the second time.

i second that motion.

i know the last few years at Masters, there's always a rumble from the crowd as they're entering the field...somewhat like you get with indigestion, but on a larger scale.

It was 95 degrees here in some parts of SoCal today! I'd like to see 75 degree weather! LOL

Amen. It's way to early for this kind of weather.

and to counter that, I know plenty of fans that are not on DCP that were far more interested in what The Cadets had to offer than many of the people on this forum. If I remember correctly (which I do), the onslaught of threads that focussed on negative aspects of The Cadets (not all were meant to be negative, but most turned to the worst) was never ending.

but then again, that's just DCP.

and to counter that, I know plenty of fans that are not on DCP that were far more interested in what The Cadets had to offer than many of the people on this forum. If I remember correctly (which I do), the onslaught of threads that focussed on negative aspects of The Cadets (not all were meant to be negative, but most turned to the worst) was never ending.

but then again, that's just DCP.

What... you've been on DCP for a week and a day. Unless you have done that much reading in a week. Then you need to get a life.

What... you've been on DCP for a week and a day. Unless you have done that much reading in a week. Then you need to get a life.

You don't need to be a member of DCP to be able to read threads do you? There's every chance this person may have followed the numerous anti-Cadets posts last year (and the year before for that matter). Just saying... :tongue:

He doesn't need to be on DCP any longer than a week to notice it.