Anyone ever march BOTH?

Cavies or Phantom  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Did you march in Cavaliers or Phantom Regiment?

• Cavaliers
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Neither...I just HAD to vote in the poll, though! ;-)

:shutup:

I wouldn't normally post on a thread like this, but I remember the nephew of a former co-worker of mine that marched BOTH Phantom and Cavies.

He marched in the late 90's for 2 years with PR, and then played his last year with Cavies. (I think)

He was a horn player from Texas (by way of NE or NW Louisiana State) named Tod Modgling. I remember seeing that he switched from PR to Cavies because I saw he took 2nd in the I & E for Mellophone, and it listed him as being a Cavalier. We met up in DeKalb a couple of times..I had tried to help him with sponsorship, but could never get the funds together.

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's not new...in I marched with a bari (Charlie Ryan....great guy) who came to BD to age out after WINNING with Garfield in 83!

I'd guess that BD probably has more people going to it to age out than many other corps.

It's even older than that. We had a flag in Garfield in 1971 who later went on to become a guard captain with 2-7 later in the 70's.

And there's another kid in the pit who marched Crossmen, then Phantom and now BD.

Hmmm... wonder how you know this information? (sarcasm)