San Antonio, Texas!

wow that was a great show boston - definitely a cut above the rest of the pack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston is really improving. Great show, great use of field. Still some things to work on. They could hang on to their spot over Phantom and Blue Stars, but we'll see. I do not think they are in the Bluecoats league just yet. BLOOO is a lot better than people think this year. But Phantom and Blue Stars will definitely have their work cut out for them.

Agree totally.

BC: Without a doubt, one of the most entertaining programs this year. May even get my vote for THE most entertaining.

It certainly doesn't hurt that they perform it extremely well.

Score predictions so far

1. Boston Crusaders 85.4

2. Blue Knights 83.7

3. Glassmen 82.4

4. Troopers 81.9

4. Colts 81.9

6. The Academy 79.95

7. Spirit 77.1

8. Madison Scouts 77.0

9. Crossmen 76.1

10.Pacific Crest 74.9

11.Mandarins 74.6

12.Pioneer 71.9

13.Cascades 70.3

I must agree again. Boston was great tonight! I wasn't too sure about this show from what I saw the beginning of the season, but when they really perform, it adds a whole other dimension to this show. Awesome BAC!

Edited by bdevil08

:tongue:

The Boston Crusaders have an identifiable theme with music and visual to match this year. GREAT all around show from them this year. This had the vibe of a traditional Drum Corps and I like that. Thanks Boston for keeping the tradition alive.

I just heard phantom of the opera and went scrambling to open up the window....and save the sears tower and...o zildjian... :tongue:

Edited by ctbonesfan

I must agree again. Boston was great tonight! I wasn't too sure about this show from what I saw the beginning of the season, but when they really perform, it adds a whole other dimension to this show. Awesome BAC!

I thought the same thing when I saw it back in june - it just seemed to heady and theatrical for a corps to pull off. tonight's performance had that visceral physicality that they lacked in early season. props to BAC

I was WONDERING when they'd break this out again :tongue: