Atlanta's Brave New World

Loss of sound or not, I think it's safe to say that both Academy and Colts represent a clear and distinct break between 14th place and 15th- a break that Spirit, Crossmen or Scouts will not overcome by the end of the season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Academy has some great music this year. They are looking good so far!

Academy has a well integrated show. Guard in integrated into the visuals better than some of it's competitors we've seen so far.

GO F TROOP!!!

I think part of it is Mic'ing.

I think mic'ing is one of the reasons it sounds like so many corps need to turn their synths down. When I saw some of these shows live, synth-to-brass seemed pretty well-balanced compared to how it comes across on the broadcast.

That is too bad they lost the intensity in the end...not really a fan of the show theme though...

Loss of sound or not, I think it's safe to say that both Academy and Colts represent a clear and distinct break between 14th place and 15th- a break that Spirit, Crossmen or Scouts will not overcome by the end of the season.

this

Yeah, I'll go with that.

Let's go F Troop!

I would agree with this overall. I like Spirit and Crossmen much more. Better show! Colts and Academy have better visual program and are probably a bit cleaner. I still think Spirit beat Academy in brass. I could be wrong. Academy had some major issues down the stretch.