Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care if the tables turn, but I am tired of seeing the chairs unfold...

hahahaha so funny o wait it wasnt

rank, then rate man. thats every judges rule in every circuit out there. you get paid to make a call

bad management is a call you can make, got it. Personally, I'm dyin' here not being able to see more live to see where they stack up... I do hate the ties, but my point was..... is Calhoun trying to send a message with the subcaptions... then realize, crap!!! I tied? Not disagreeing with you... I wonder how close the two lines really are?

What a drum corps season! how could it get better. blue devils will peak just watch.

I don't agree with any of your opinions, but your avatar is pretty funny! LOL! (so you don't have to look this guy up, it's a red EASY button from Office Depot with a BLUE DEVILS imprinted on it) LOL

+++

So, do you suppose DCI staged the judging last year so Phantom would win? :thumbup:

yes i do. it was the bestseller.

What a drum corps season! how could it get better. blue devils will peak just watch.

or they will keep going up just in smaller amounts

2 Cents on the top 5:

- Off night for Vanguard so 5th is justified

- Spread between Crown and Cadets was pretty accurate, coulda been a tie

- BD is on fire, but they will inevitably plateau at some point in the next two weeks.

- That said, unless some major cleaning happens (and it does happen), BD is getting number 13.

- Could it be that Cavs are playing louder than MF? I like this.

- Finals Predictions based on absolutely nothing: BD by a pt., Cadets, SCV, Crown, Cavaliers all within .5

Hold on there buddy. They didn't beat Cadets by that much and there are still two weeks left in the season.

I pretty much figured the tables would turn eventually, and I am sure they will turn again.

Congrats to BD. They get much respect.

I'm not saying that the Cadets CAN'T win it all this year, just that being 2.7 points away at this point is next to impossible. But this is why they compete, for the opportunity to do the almost impossible, and what a story it would be if the Cadets did it after being so far back at this late juncture.

Cadets have nothing to hang their heads about tonite. They have a hellava difficult and demanding drill and I thought performed it well tonite.

Edited by BRASSO

Way to go BK.... I can't prove it but as we got to each placement I called out the corps that was in that place to my wife sitting next to me. I had them all except had Crown and HNC switched, and Phantom and BAC switched.... Really excited to see how this is all gonna come out... The last time BD was undefeated and playing the same opener (with variation) was in 1988... And what happened??? A little dark horse came out names the Madison Scouts... I think this years dark horse is Carolina Crown!!!! We shall see!!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98,