Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize SCV had the most visual dirt out of the top 5. Learn something new every day. lol. Again, congrats to BD and Crown.

The Blue Devils have the complete package this year... brass, percussion, guard, and a very creative and innovative show and they execute the hell out of it. They are clearly in the drivers seat at this point and right now, I don't see anybody catching them this year.

Congrats to the Blue Devils on their well deserved win tonite.

And Phantom Regiment and Boston look to be trading places all the way to Indy.

Crown turns the tables on Cadets tonite. Those who want to annoint the Cadets as this years Champion right now, I'm sure are disappointed in them being in 4th. I pretty miuch agree with these scores and placements tonite though.

Hold on there buddy. They didn't beat Cadets by that much and there are still two weeks left in the season.

I pretty much figured the tables would turn eventually, and I am sure they will turn again.

Congrats to BD. They get much respect.

Edited by 2000Cadet

already used that

if there is critique tonight, and I'm Crown and Cadets, I am ripping the drum guys numbers management.

with 22 corps i can see a sub box tie here or there. but he ####ed himself. he had Phantom at 18.5. he had 18.3 available to keep from a tie, and he had room between Phanton and Cavies to go into.

but he tied. thats just bad numbers management

bad management, maybe... but look at the subcaption integrity.... maybe that was the message?

dont you get it? if its easier, its cleaner. if its cleaner the scores will go up.

total ########. glad to see that staged judging to market corps dvds is still taking place this year.

I don't agree with any of your opinions, but your avatar is pretty funny! LOL! (so you don't have to look this guy up, it's a red EASY button from Office Depot with a BLUE DEVILS imprinted on it) LOL

+++

So, do you suppose DCI staged the judging last year so Phantom would win? :thumbup:

Edited by wvu80