Atlanta's Brave New World

It is the spread that will be very difficult to overcome in just two weeks. The season is pretty much over for 1st place IMHO.

At this point in '95, Cavaliers were 1.6 behind Devils. A few days later, they were 1.9 behind BD head to head. A few days later, BD was 1.5 ahead of Cavaliers.

The rings still went to the Green team.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

already used that

I know. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Hold on there buddy. They didn't beat Cadets by that much and there is two weeks left in the season.

I pretty much figured the tables would turn eventually, and I am sure they will turn again.

Congrats to BD. They get much respect.

Cadets need to worry about beating Carolina and Cavies and keeping SCV off their back before worring about BD. Do you figure the tables will turn or do you want the tables to turn. Big difference!

bad management, maybe... but look at the subcaption integrity.... maybe that was the message?

rank, then rate man. thats every judges rule in every circuit out there. you get paid to make a call

Cadets need to worry about beating Carolina and Cavies and keeping SCV off their back before worring about BD. Do you figure the tables will turn or do you want the tables to turn. Big difference!

I'm not talking about BD. I am talking about Crown and SCV.

I think the difference this year is that BD doesn't have a major weakness. !

That's where any conversation begins and ends, I believe. I'm not paying attention to judging anymore. I just know what I like and I hope I see a lot more of what I saw tonight from everybody.

still disagree with the way the lineup was made for today

Don't care if the tables turn, but I am tired of seeing the chairs unfold...

that was the talk to CC the lasst couple of days when SCV has beat them Head to head

No corps in the 21st century has trailed the top corps at the 2 weeks to go point in the season by 0.8 or more, and gone on to win the title. In other words, unless you're within .8 of the top scorer at this point you probably won't win.

with the exception of last year...