Atlanta's Brave New World

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may know why visuals are not so clean tonight! I remember last year in Atlanta, they hash marks the put on the field for College Hashes were these little strips of blue tape, and most of them weren't even there by the time we went on. I don't see any new college hashes on the field this year either.

Yeah I didn't want to be pessimistic, but it looks like I may have to agree with you.

second

move the tables into a "1940"

Voting just opened, but so far we have someone in the lead for quip of the night. :thumbup:

===

Back on topic - am I supposed to be paying attention to Harry Truman or your transition? Was there a musical way to get across the idea that the war ended?

(I like the fact that LaCrosse is now competitive at this level again, but I'm not a fan of this show; I wasn't a big fan when Cadets did it in '95 or '02 either.)

Edited by mobrien

Been waiting to say this for a while ... with regards to all the callouts on stickouts and lack of supported sound.

There is a definite HOLE in the sound from the mics. Seems like between the 30 and 40 .. you get nothing. Outside the 20 behind the front hash ... you get nothing. Most of what we're hearing is echo and crosstalk on the mics. I'm not going to believe much of what I hear anymore tonight.

Maybe that explains why the sops have sounded non-existent for most of the show.

I think I may know why visuals are not so clean tonight! I remember last year in Atlanta, they hash marks the put on the field for College Hashes were these little strips of blue tape, and most of them weren't even there by the time we went on. I don't see any new college hashes on the field this year either.

I see 2 sets of hashes.

Someone should contact tech support so they can get in touch with the production team. Something changed after Academy ... and it was BAD!