Troopers make Finals!

I can honestly say I never thought that I would see Troopers back in top 12.

Whoever took charge of the corps over the last 3 years deserves to be named director of the year!!!!!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say I never thought that I would see Troopers back in top 12.

Whoever took charge of the corps over the last 3 years deserves to be named director of the year!!!!!!!

Hell if they don't give it to Fred Morris they should retire the #### thing.

:thumbup: for the Troop!

Congratulations Troopers!

Go, Jerry.

Wow! I was holding my breath on this news, and now that it's a done deal, I'm almost close to tears. I was part of the last Trooper's Finals Corps back in 1986 and 23 years is a long time to wait. So many people should be thanked for this moment, especially the members, staff, volunteers, and fans during the lean years. We all play a part in the success of this drum corps and today is our reward.

I would also like to say a heartfelt congratulations to the 2009 Colts. You all had a great program this year and would not have been surprised had you all made Finals.

Kinda wish there could have been a tie for 12th since I very much enjoyed the Colts' show this year....

But hats off to the Troopers for making Finals...."America's Corps" is indeed alive and well!!!!!

Fran

Kinda wish there could have been a tie for 12th since I very much enjoyed the Colts' show this year....

But hats off to the Troopers for making Finals...."America's Corps" is indeed alive and well!!!!!

Fran

Who knows, BAC or HNC could throw out an 84 and they'd both be in. :thumbup:

Troop! :thumbup:

Anyone wanna take bets on how many posts before someone comes in saying they shouldn't have been in? :tongue: