Troopers make Finals!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Wow! I was holding my breath on this news, and now that it's a done deal, I'm almost close to tears. I was part of the last Trooper's Finals Corps back in 1986 and 23 years is a long time to wait. So many people should be thanked for this moment, especially the members, staff, volunteers, and fans during the lean years. We all play a part in the success of this drum corps and today is our reward.

I would also like to say a heartfelt congratulations to the 2009 Colts. You all had a great program this year and would not have been surprised had you all made Finals.

I have to ditto every single thing you said. EVERYTHING. What an amazing ride this year.

Another interesting tidbit about Troop making Finals tonight. In 1986, we barely squeaked by 27th Lancers in Semis with an 85.9 to their 85.6, the exact same score as tonight.

What can I say??

I marched in the year we 'came back' after the corps missed finals three years running having been a charter member finalist of DCI - but that was only three years...not 23!!

Congrats to the members, staff and especially Fred Morris... Having been in the corps under Jim Jones, he would be thrilled to see the job that Fred has done to bring his corps back into prominence!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!

:tongue:

Edited by ajedrummer

:::happy feet:::: :tongue:

How wonderful! Go Troop!!

What can I say??

I marched in the year we 'came back' after the corps missed finals three years running having been a charter member finalist of DCI - but that was only three years...not 23!!

Congrats to the members, staff and especially Fred Morris... Having been in the corps under Jim Jones, he would be thrilled to see the job that Fred has done to bring his corps back into prominence!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!

:tongue:

Congrats good to see you back. Boston