DCA Championship Bids

The Canton stadium has a great layout ... plays host to the Pro Football HOF game ... is this the field that the Blue Coats use when they run a home show? ... two problems though (unless I read the maps wrong) ... no hotels or restaurants in the immediate area ...

I am surprised that a Canadian contingent hasn't been successful in submitting a winning bid, if any have been submitted ... when's CFL season anyway? ... LOL ... I remember some HUGE crowds in Toronto and Montreal in years gone by ...

I'm all for Haiti, Glenn ... we could hire out the Lackacranium Thugs from Scranton for security ... O MY!

:-)

Andy,

"Lackacranium Thugs" Now that's what I call funny!!!

I actually knew a couple that went to Haiti on vacation. I asked if they took a voodoo class on the ship en route. What were they thinking? They said it was nice, but you had to be careful where you go. Duh!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz- That would be a hell of a place for finals! :thumbup:

I swore that read "I know a place in Hades..."

:thumbup:

HAHA ... I hate those Freudian slips ... too much time in Jersey, Liz?

I am surprised that a Canadian contingent hasn't been successful in submitting a winning bid, if any have been submitted ... when's CFL season anyway? ... LOL ... I remember some HUGE crowds in Toronto and Montreal in years gone by ...

The CFL season runs from July to November, but what would we do with two 50 yard lines? :thumbup:

The CFL season runs from July to November, but what would we do with two 50 yard lines? :thumbup:

use the 55

Me too!

Liz- That would be a hell of a place for finals! :tongue:

Thank you ~ I'll be here all week...Please be sure to generously tip your servers....

HAHA ... I hate those Freudian slips ... too much time in Jersey, Liz?

No, Westport.... :thumbup:

any location...really any location..OK I say Stanford, CA then..cuz I know when you say any location you really mean any location east of the Allegheny River

DCA is actively seeking bids to host the 2012/2013 DCA World Championships. To discuss this or request information as to what is required to bid, please contact DCA Championship Chairman, Allen Buell at allengun@aol.com. Rochester, NY will host the 46th and 47th annual championships in 2010 and 2011. The DCA World Championship has become one of the premier convention opportunities in the country and welcomes interest from any location.

http://www.dcacorps.org

The Canton stadium has a great layout ... plays host to the Pro Football HOF game ... is this the field that the Blue Coats use when they run a home show? ... two problems though (unless I read the maps wrong) ... no hotels or restaurants in the immediate area ...

It used to be. Lately they've been having their show at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon.

I am hoping someone in PA submits a bid for the new soccer stadium just under construction south of Philly

http://philadelphiaunion.com/Content1.aspx?cid=4.0

You're in Pennsylvania. Just sayin... :thumbup: