BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

I agree :music:

tumblr_nshjm3vpmm1s3zhj2o1_500.jpg

While not one of the best uniforms in DC history, I like them. I think they'll be even better this year.

• Like 1

Gross.

Awful.

Really? I find them quite charming and good looking.

tumblr_nshjm3vpmm1s3zhj2o1_500.jpg

Honestly, I think those uniforms look great. Whether they worked or not, perhaps a different story. LOL.

If, say, a brand-new corps had hit the field, first season out, with those unis, I wonder if the reaction would have been more along the lines of "WOW, do those things look cool!!!"

But since it was a departure from the "Cadets norm"... well... the reaction wasn't quite as positive across the board. :tongue:

• Like 2

Honestly, I think those uniforms look great. Whether they worked or not, perhaps a different story. LOL.

If, say, a brand-new corps had hit the field, first season out, with those unis, I wonder if the reaction would have been more along the lines of "WOW, do those things look cool!!!"

But since it was a departure from the "Cadets norm"... well... the reaction wasn't quite as positive across the board. :tongue:

I see what you mean about it being the Cadets and the departure, but to me they look like a uniform you can simply buy out of a catalog.

I love the traditional Cadets uniform, and all the times in recent decades they have changed colors, I just didn't think the uniform worked in black.

If only everyone was the exact height and weight.

You realize that everyone being the same height and weight would not help timing, right?

I get it that you worship the ground that the Cadets walk on, and that if anyone has a negative opinion of anything related to the Cadets, then they are committing blasphemy, but if you're going to make an argument on something such as phasing, at least come up with something more intelligent.

• Like 2

to me they look like a uniform you can simply buy out of a catalog.

While perhaps true, don't at least some of the Guard costumes in DCI look like something we can grab off a Goodwill truck, as well ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

While perhaps true, don't at least some of the Guard costumes in DCI look like something we can grab off a Goodwill truck, as well ?Yes!

Oh definitely. Granted, in 1997 Chad Duggan the the guard staff at Madison pretty much did that for the Pirates of Lake Mendota, so it can work, but it happens WAY too much in non-pirate shows.