BEST Uniforms in drum corps history

Actually, I did, but in another thread. I always preferred them in the black pants though.

Me too... I wore the uniform with both white and black pants.

The first time we wore white though, the very first thing the visual GE judge said was that as a corps, we instantly grew half a foot and didn't look so "fat"... That said, I just thought the black pants made us look pretty ######.

This thread was started a while back and looking at a few of the comments, we're becoming a bit more civil on these pages.

Personally I love the uniforms that expressed the corps' personality: 27th, Troopers, and Kilties come to mind. I've always loved the classic BAC in its various incarnations, 2012 and prior. While I've wanted more red in 2014 and 2015, I still think they are classy. While we can reminisce about some of the individuality of some corps uniforms, they often looked great off the field or entering a stadium, but they could be a distraction in performance and competition. Since one person's distraction is another person's beloved, I won't mention my picks in that category.

Overall, the uniforms I feel are classic: look great, identify the corps, and are distinct would be Cavies since 1976 and SCV. The uniforms have varied over the years but for me, the Cavies horn and drum lines always have a swashbuckling look that fits the corps. SCV is always classy.

Anyone mention Dutchboy the year they made top 12?

The Cadets former uniforms... especially the colors chosen 80 years ago... were just perfect, imo. The Colors initially chosen by the Corps were not just willy nilly either. They were chosen with thought and deliberation, and as many here I'm sure know, The Cadets former 3 colors chosen had respectful and reverend meaning as to its selection.

The US Marine Corps uniform and colors are traditional, and wonderful too, imo.

For comedic relief, both the Jersey Surf and the Velvet Knights had just what the doctored ordered as contrarian , non traditional, uniforms, imo.

I also have liked the Anaheim Kingsmen, Freelancers, Kilties, Muchachos, BAC, Scouts, Cavs, Troopers, 27th, SCV uniforms over the years too. There are others too. But these come to mind off the top of my head right now too.

Edited by BRASSO

"Best Uniforms":

Going way back:

1961-1962 St Catherine of Sienna Queensmen, Beautiful cadet style white, gold and black uniforms.

1960-1967: St Kevins Emerald Knights. "The Christmas Tree" look never got old.

Elphaba

• Like 1

Best uniforms ever?

The classic Cadets black and silver. :ninja:

• Like 1