Charleston, WV

Current arguments here notwithstanding, Where are the freakin' recaps!? :laughing:

Its west virginia. It could take weeks.

Everyone should just be glad that they found a group of people with enough fingers and toes that could add up all the captions and get a total

Surely this less of a headache for DCI than all those east coasters vomiting on each other at the Allentown show?

Everyone should just be glad that they found a group of people with enough fingers and toes that could add up all the captions and get a total

Judging by the scores that were apparently announced at the stadium, it would appear it took a couple tries to get it right.

Recaps are being rafted down the Kanawha to the Ohio and eventually to Indianapolis.

Whew, what a relief, I was worried about the carrier pigeons making it that far...

, I dont remember seeing a lot of people vomiting on each other at any Allentown show I have attended.

i do however expect to see Danny get al fired up over all of the WV jokes

Surely this less of a headache for DCI than all those east coasters vomiting on each other at the Allentown show?

I'm not sure what this even means.

Are you saying east coasters are all drunks or something?

, I dont remember seeing a lot of people vomiting on each other at any Allentown show I have attended.

i do however expect to see Danny get al fired up over all of the WV jokes

I'm not sure what this even means.

Are you saying east coasters are all drunks or something?

Oh ffs.

Whew, what a relief, I was worried about the carrier pigeons making it that far...

Unfortunately the carrier-pigeon-a-bob's at the show's snack bar were far more popular than anticipated and no pigeons could be found for the tabulators to use to at the end of the evening.