Akron, OH show, July 9!

Congrats to the Bluecoats and to borrow a qoute from the great Steve Rondinaro "I think we have ourselves a contest!"

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHhohohohoh YEAHHHHH!

Way to shake things up BLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hope we have no one with an undefeated record going into finals week. Always makes it more exciting! :tongue:

No problem! It's the least I could do for a member of the corps who got me into this activity!

Cadets 2000 was the show that got me into Drum Corps and was my favorite show until late 2007. Still in my top 6 of all time.

So now we know who to blame! :tongue:

When was the last time the Bluecoats beat the Cavaliers three times in one season?? If ever happened before, it was 1987 or 88 ...

I looked it up ... 1988 ... beat Cavaliers three times and tied them once early in the DCM season.

Wow, Congrats to the Bluecoats... But Jeeze, Wonder why Crown cant seem to get passed 84...Maybe its location

I'm not surprised. Yesterday was a change day. Before the show tonight the last run thru was the show in Dublin.

Anyway congrats to the Bluecoats! Wins are always a little sweeter when they're at home :)

Nicely done, Bluecoats...keep your foot on the gas.

Here here!!!!! :tongue: