Akron, OH show, July 9!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kevin Gamin I have bought into the @Bluecoats show completely. This is a championship caliber show. #DCI #Akron"

Bluecoats are the front runner at this point to try and upset the undefeated Blue Devils.

The Cavaliers are poised to perhaps pass Crown.... and the Cadets could prove to be the spoiler... and surprise

Phantom Regiment is distancing themselves a bit from Boston right now.... and we've got Blue Stars back tomorrow after a few days off to clean and we'll see what they've got.

Blue Knights and SCV are in a match up tonite too.

Interesting year.

Edited by BRASSO

9 corps are within five points of each other.

Edited by ctbonesfan

I'm not surprised. Yesterday was a change day. Before the show tonight the last run thru was the show in Dublin.

Anyway congrats to the Bluecoats! Wins are always a little sweeter when they're at home :)

Okay, well thanks for clearing that up, it makes since the way they have been scoring

And yes as I said eariler Congrats to the Coats, they have a helluva show this year.

I'm not surprised. Yesterday was a change day. Before the show tonight the last run thru was the show in Dublin.

Anyway congrats to the Bluecoats! Wins are always a little sweeter when they're at home :)

I'm reading a little suggestiveness in you writing. :tongue:

I'm just excited to see a contest this year and hope it will continue to be this way until the end.

Bluecoats are the front runner at this point to ty and upset the undefeated Blue Devils.

The Cavaliers are poised to perhaps pass Crown.... and the Cadets could prove to be the spoiler.

Phantom Regiment is distancing themselves a bit from Boston.... and we've got Blue Stars back tomorrow after a few days off to clean and we'll see what they've got.

Blue Knights and SCV are in a match up tonite too.

Interesting year.

Just curious, how does one defeat over Crown make Bluecoats the front runner? IMO, this mixes it up even more to make no clear front runner (including BD since they haven't gone head to head with anyone from outside off the west) which makes for a better season.

Just curious, how does one defeat over Crown make Bluecoats the front runner? IMO, this mixes it up even more to make no clear front runner (including BD since they haven't gone head to head with anyone from outside off the west) which makes for a better season.

I'd say because of momentum. This could all change on a dime, but " momentum" was essentially why I made that comment.

Momentum means jack with 5 weeks left in the season.

Sometimes a lightbulb is brighter as it warms up.

However,

Sometimes a lightbulb is brightest, right before it burns out.

Edited by AlexL