Drums Along the Rockies

THIS is the one statement in this thread that we can ALL agree on! No matter who the front runner is right now, how big spreads are now, anyone who's ever been involved with the activity on any type of 'serious' level knows that a season is a marathon and not a sprint. ANYTHING can happen in the next month, and I think placements could change frequently through out the summer. It's going to be a fun one!

exactly..all it means is that....to BD, .......EVERYONE is gunning for YOU !! If they rise to the challenge and maintain, they deserve every bit of praise and accolades for remaining on top.

G

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and then I remembered. It is just marching band.

Congrats BD and Congrats Cadets!

GO SCV!

:thumbup::worthy::smile::cool:

And I don't know if anyone knows this - but Blue Devils move in (the ones that can) three weeks before all the other corps at the beginning of May.

oooooooo....10 yard penalty! :cool: Good catch! Got anything else on em'...we'll to dispatch a squad car! :smile:

This is mostly what I'm afraid of. I REALLY hope this doesn't happen.

i don't think you need to worry about it too much. most corps don't have the talent or staff to do it.

so congrats on that.

Hasnt happened yet.....

G

No, but BD hasn't been on top this decade until recently. Cavies pretty much owned the front half of the 2000s, Phantom took 2008. We *definitely* started seeing some would-be Cavies clones after all that winning in a row. It's definitely possible with BD.

Now THAT is something we can all agree on.

Speak for yourself. We don't all agree

oooooooo....10 yard penalty! :cool: Good catch! Got anything else on em'...we'll to dispatch a squad car! :smile:

LOL - just saying I didn't know anyone moved in that early!