The Minneapolis Mash-Up

I dont think i saw an answer earlier... since murphreesboro's lineup will be determined by Minneapolis, who goes to murphreesboro if theres no minneapolis show?

Nooooooooooo!

I am hoping the weather systems make a hard move south and leave TCF alone!

But anyway...

I happened to be driving past Roseville High School with my 7-year-old after picking him up from daycamp at about 5:00pm and lo and behold, Santa Clara Vanguard was practicing (in the 90+ degree heat no less). I was so pumped! I made him come with me and watch!

Can't wait to see the changes to the ending!!! Go get 'em SCV!!!!!

I dont think i saw an answer earlier... since Murfreesboro's lineup will be determined by Minneapolis, who goes to Murfreesboro if theres no minneapolis show?

Fixed

I dont think i saw an answer earlier... since murphreesboro's lineup will be determined by Minneapolis, who goes to murphreesboro if theres no minneapolis show?

I suppose they would do some sort of average of scores instead, but I have the exact same question. They wouldn't have some sort of backup plan for tomorrow night I'd assume. I asked before but my comment got lost in some others...has this ever happened before with a major regional?

I have an extra ticket for tomorrow if anyone needs one.

I'll give you a great deal.

Section 141 row 25 :tongue:

Still available and considering any offer.

Would rather see someone in this seat enjoying this event than have it sit empty.

Thanks,

Bill :thumbup:

Well, I know the weather is calling for doom and gloom later on, but it is Blooooooooooo sky as far as the eye can see right now!

Today's the day. I'm in St. Paul and will plan on posting photos to my facebook page--who knows maybe even a little video:

www.facebook.com/sweetgrannysmith

It looks like there will be a chance for thunderstorms, but if they happen, most likely they won't last _that_ long. Is there a max delay time that DCI has?

Plus, I believe the storms won't start until the late afternoon/early evening, so we'll get quite a few corps in before there's weather.

p.s. My wife is a meteorologist and I got the full scoop from her. :)

Here's a good radar website for you all to track the weather: Weather Active Map

Right now it looks like it's starting to curve towards Minneapolis, but the weather could change at any minute. We shall see. :tongue:

I live a few blocks from a lake in the middle of Minneapolis and have been riding my bike around it after work the past few weeks.

Happy to report the skeeters aren't too bad yet. :tongue:

It good that you ride your bike i am down at the cape cod just got done with 60 miles on the cape cod rail trail. Hope all is well thanks for the play by play as always. Go BAC