The Minneapolis Mash-Up

Great show by Scouts tonight. Love that intro!! It's Star 1992, only to Slaughter on 10th Avenue. The crowd went nuts at the big chord.

I think their drill is cleaning nicely. Some phasing here and there, and I would agree that the guard needs some color to help better project. Soloists are very good. I still see them in 10th or 11th tonight, and maybe as high as 9th come finals.

Way to go Scouts!

Very enjoyable show for Madison but wish they did more with the guard.

I understand that some changes coming down the pipeline will grant your wish. :ph34r:

Great show by Scouts tonight. Love that intro!! It's Star 1992, only to Slaughter on 10th Avenue. The crowd went nuts at the big chord.

I think their drill is cleaning nicely. Some phasing here and there, and I would agree that the guard needs some color to help better project. Soloists are very good. I still see them in 10th or 11th tonight, and maybe as high as 9th come finals.

Way to go Scouts!

The only difference is that at the big chord in the intro for Star in 92 (at finals) the crowd sat on their hands. No crowd reaction at all on the finals videos/cd's.

Z

Way to go Scouts!

I've got the soloists from '75 stuck in my head. Was like cream cheese coming out of the horn. Wish this years's soloists were that smooth.

The guard uniforms do not help them much.

FWIW, I said the same thing about Phantom's guard uniform in 2008. If they weren't spinning a flag, from up high they basically disappeared off the field. Didn't seem to hurt 'em any, though! :ph34r:

madison really starting to get that show to cook. hope they can stay in that 11th spot.

11th? Scouts are looking ahead, not behind. Anyone within 3-4 points is catchable by years end. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move up a spot or 2 when it's all said and done.

ooooooooooooo Colts, "This is your show!"..Is that a "one man show or Can I try that"?